Chapter 1: Lion Sized

Pidge sat in front of her lion, seeing through its eyes and bonding with it. She did this often, it was how she dealt with her anger. That is one of the main reasons we don't see her get truly mad often.

    Pidge took a deep breath, then let it out. As she watched both her lions and her lions previous owners life fold out before her, she felt oddly at peace. She opened her eyes and sighed.

    "I wish I could take you with me everywhere." Pidge said. The green lion then laid down, letting Pidge aboard it. "Oh, can I?" Pidge sat down in her chair and focused on her lion. There was a blinding flash of light.

      Pidge opened her eyes to find that her lion had shrunk to the size of an actual lion, and her to the size of a barbie doll.

    "YES! HA HA!" Pidge said, throwing her hands up in the air. She could feel her lions happiness and she felt it herself. Pidge moved her lion around then decide to prank the others. Her lion roared in agreement. They burst out of the lab and ran around the halls, completely acting like a cat. Pidge activated the cloaking device and she charged on her way.

     Down through the halls Pidge went, then she saw Keith in the hall ahead. She pounced on Keith from behind in a tackle.

    "AHHHHHH!" Keith said as the green lion pinned him to the ground. "What the heck!"

    That brought the others out of their rooms and they all looked at Keith with nothing on his back. Pidge had put the lion in camouflage. 

    "Keith. What happened?" Allura asked.

    "Something tackled me and has me pinned."

    "Yeah, I think it's called gravity." Hunk remarked to Lance. Lance started chuckling.

    "I am serious!"

     "Come on Keith, get up." Shiro said. He walked over and offered his hand. Before Keith could take it however, Pidge used the lions front paws to pin down Keith's hands. 

    "Hey!" Keith said. He tried to lift up his hands, but he couldn't. His hand were glued to floor it seemed but his elbows weren't.

     "Keith, the joke is over. You tripped. Stop trying to cover it up." Lance said.

    "I am not!" Keith said angrily. Shiro reached down and tried to life Keith's hand, to find he couldn't. Inside her lion, Pidge was laughing her head off. 

     "He's right Lance. Something is pinning him down." Shiro said standing up. Pidge moved her lion so now she was lying like a sphinx on his back. Keith moved his hands in confusion. "What happened?"

     "I don't know." Keith said. Pidge put her sound broadcast on, just so she could have some more fun. She talked in her british impression of Allura

     "If you want to get your beloved paladin back, you must find the green paladin. Only she knows what to do." Pidge said in her impression of Allura. She shut off the broadcast and laughed as the paladins looked around in confusion.

     "Pidge? Why Pidge?" Lance asked. "Is this another one of her pranks?"

     "I think it is, but I don't know how she is doing it. Okay team. Let's split up and look for Pidge." Shiro said. The group split up and Keith was left of the floor. Pidge turned of her cloaking and jumped in front of Keith.

     "It was you! Wait, did you and the green lion shrink!" Keith said in shock. 

      "Yes, yes I am. But you are never going to convince the others without proof. And you'll never catch me, and I'm not LION!"  Pidge said the bolted down the hall turning her cloak back on.

     Keith heard his lion roar and he gelt anger welding up inside him. That little nerd! I'll show her! Keith ran inside of his lion.

     "Lion. We have to catch Pidge. Whaddya say?" Keith asked. He was answer by a blinding light and lion size Lion. Keith moved slowly through the hall until his lion sense Pidge in front of him and he pounced on her.

     Since both paladins had their helmet on they could talk, and Keith could hear Pidge's confusion. She pushed out from his grip and they face off in the hall.

     "You did it!" Pidge said happily.

     "You didn't think you were going to get away with pranking me, did you?" Keith teased. Keith slowed move forward and Pidge moved backward. After a few more steps Pidge turned and ran into the training room. Keith followed her and he also got into the training room.

    They face off again, then started to playfully wrestle. After a few minutes the other paladins came in, and shock was written all over their face. Shiro stopped the fight and scolded them nd they put their lions back and in the right size.

    But from that point on, Keith and Pidge would tackle each other at random. Even if the other was sad or mad. If they were sad or mad, after the tackle they would just hold the other, but that is a story for another time.