Chapter 1: Purrfect

Keep in mind that in this world the Galra are like cats....Pidge is the only one in the group (beside the Alteans and Shiro who had seen it first hand) that know this, because she had been doing some research.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pidge finish setting up the Tv, right in front of the lounge chair, and everyone settled down to watch The Princess Bride. Allura was sitting next to Lance on the end, Hunk was sitting on the ground in front of Coran, Pidge on the floor in front of Keith, Shiro was just sitting next to Keith, and Keith was in the center. (Time skip.)

"Where were we? Ah, yes the pit of despair." The grandfather in the movie said.

"Popcorn break!" Shiro called, pausing the movie. The lights turned on, and Coran, Allura, and Shiro all went to go make more popcorn.

"Keith are you even aware you're doing that?" Lance asked looking at him.

"Doing what?" Keith asked.

"You have been braiding and running your hands through Pidge's hair for like, the entire movie so far." Lance said. Hunk looked at Keith's hands, which sure enough were in Pidge's hair. Keith looked down at his hands, and quickly retracted them. A blush spread across his face. This only made Lance and Hunk laugh harder.

"I-I-uh-I didn't-um-I" Keith said flustered. Lance and Hunk were laughing so hard at this point, and Lance was recording the whole thing.

"He didn't even know!" Lance laughed.

"Oh, leave him alone Lance, it's not his fault." Pidge said.

"How -haha- is it -haha- not -haha-his fault!"

"Galra are like purple space cats. And some cats like to be petted. So his galra took over." Pidge explained. Keith calmed down and the blush did as well, although he was still pink. His hands lowered and he set them on Pidge's head again, not really realizing.

"So basically, petting or whatever Keith was doing then, is like Galra flirting?" Hunk asked. He exchanged a glance with Lance, athen the two burst out into laughter yet again, and while Keith stiffend when Hunk had said this, his hands started to braid a strand of Pidge's hair.

"Keith was flirting with Pidge! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lance said, tears of laughter streaming down his face.

"I can't take it!" Hunk laughed. "He's still doing it! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Shiro, Allura, and Coran walked into the room and stopped, looking very confused. Lance was laughing so much, he couldn't get a word out, but he managed to point at Keith, who was running his hands through Pidge's hair still.

The three immediately started to laugh, and they took a while to get to their seats. When everyone had finally calmed down, they turned the lights off and resumed the movie. Most of the group fell asleep, so now only Shiro and Keith were awake.

Keith felt Pidge fall asleep, and smiling, he picked her up and set her on his lap. Sleepily, she turned around, and buried her face in his chest, and she wrapped her legs around him. Keith hugged her back and he began to pet her again. Keith finally fell asleep. Shiro smiled, and Lance lazily woke up.

Lance opened his eyes, to see only Shiro hadn't fallen asleep. He looked over to where Pidge last was, and when he didn't see her, he looked at Keith. Lance's eyes light up as he saw the small girl in Keith's lap, and he took out his phone.

He took like 300 pictures of the two, until Keith woke up again. Lance put his phone away as Keith glared at him in annoyance. Keith looked down at Pidge, his expression softening.

"Hnnnnnng" Pidge said.

"Do we need to get someone to bed?" Keith said as if he were talking to a 1 year old.

"Nooo, stayy." Pidge mumbled.

"As you wish." Keith responded.

-------------

And as we all know when he said"As you wish," what he meant was, "I love you."