Merry Christmas to You

2p Alastor x reader

Your Perspective

     Christmas is Alastor's favorite holiday. He loves the opportunity to spoil me like a mad man. All he wants to do is go shopping and buy things online just for me. He does all this of course without me being around. He buys so many presents for me that the huge Christmas tree in our massive manor gets filled to the brim. Almost overflowing with his love and appreciation for me. I love my boyfriend so much.

...

     "My love, why must you buy me so many presents?"

I asked my darling boyfriend.

"Because I can never get over seeing your face light up when you open a gift from me. You always are so appreciative."

He is such a sweet blue deer boi. I love to smother his face in kisses.

...

     Christmas day. I'm so excited to open my pile of presents and he opens his.

...

     All presents have been opened. It was a great Christmas indeed. Wrapping paper everywhere, two empty mugs stained with hot chocolate. It's beautiful.

...

Alastor's Perspective

     "I have one more gift for you, my sweet love."

I walked to my partner and kissed them on the cheek. I reached my hand in the inside of my coat and pulled out the gift. I knelt on one knee. And...

"Will you marry me, my sweet love?"