Tiny

Demon Alastor x Female Borrower(a tiny person) Reader

Requested by: ZulPazul

Alastor's Perspective

I decided to go visit the overworld. I was bored and wanted to go hunting. But not just any hunting. Old fashioned hunting! Like I did when I was alive. I was in my human form just in case someone caught sight of me.

I had my pride and joy ready to shoot. I aimed at a deer. It took me a while to find one. I was going to shoot, but something tugged on my pant leg. I looked down to see a tiny person. A what? I jumped and screamed. The little thing laughed at my bewilderment.

"Oh shush, tiny."

I only now realized that I was in my demon form again. That scare must have really got me. I looked down at them more. She was pretty. Pretty small. I snickered at myself. She seemed offended that I was laughing.

"Shut up big man!"

I shut up. She was kinda scary. She reminded me of Nifty but smaller. She looked to be about 16cm(6.2in). I reached my hand out slowly and began to pat her head.

She bit me. She bit me!

I yelped in slight pain. I sucked on my finger. She drew blood.

"Feisty little thing, aren't you."

"Don't pet me! Only special people can do that."

I looked at her with fake sadness in my eyes.

"I-I'm not special?"

She looked a little guilty.

"Fine! You can pet me. But only for a little bit."

My smile grew and I began to pet her again. She seemed to purr into my touch. I was now sitting with her in my lap as I played with her (h/l), (h/c) hair. We told jokes and talked about our lives and things we've experienced. It was fun and interesting. This definitely cured my boredom.

The only thing I could think of was how tiny and cute she was. So tiny.