Technology

Alastor x Reader

Requested by: Lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Instead of Ipad I will be using Eyepad because it's hell. A few things will be changed because of this.)

Your Perspective

Today, I decided to get an Eyepad for Alastor. I found him sitting on the couch. I took the book he was reading and closed it with the bookmark. I set the Eyepad on his lap. He looked at me as if I were crazier than him.

"It's an Eyepad. I bought you one so you can have something to do."

"I already have something to do. And you took it out of my hands."

He seemed very irritated.

"Well, you can play games on this. It's something different to do in this shit hole."

He tried to hand it back to me. I just pushed it back into his hands.

"I will show you a couple of games. You have to at least try, Alastor."

He sighed.

"Fine."

I sat down next to him. I grabbed the Eyepad and turned it on.

"Let's start with a simple game: like flappy bat."

I clicked on the game.

"All you need to do is tap the screen to make the bat fly. If you hit the red spikes, you will lose. Try to get as far as you can. It will also help with your hand-eye coordination."

I handed it to him. He read the screen and began to tap. He only made it past two.

"Good. Now that you know how to use it and you got a feel for it you can keep playing."

He tapped again and made a little further than before. He started to look a little frustrated. He continued to play for about five minutes before raging.

"How in the world do you think this is fun!"

He yelled. I just laughed at his rage.

"It's not funny! Why would you put me through this?!"

I calmed down a bit and spoke.

"Calm down, hun. We can play other games that aren't as frustrating. How about you play...hmm...Pet Shop Story!"

He looked at me confused.

"It's about you owning a pet shop. You breed animals and you feed them and decorate your store. Your goal is to get the rarest items and animals. It's cute."

He nodded slowly. I put the game on and he began to play. I left to go get something to eat and to let him figure it out on his own. After about thirty minutes I came back to check on Alastor. He was sitting there with a small smile on his face. His eyes were dilated and glued to the screen. I saw that he was getting more animals but seemed to be avoiding the dogs. He had mostly cats. He seemed to have done a lot in thirty minutes. Then he made a cute squeak when he bought a new cat.

Yeah...he liked this game.