Smile

Alastor x Sad Reader

⚠️Sexual Content⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

     I was walking down the hallway to my room. I didn't have the energy or time to go home. So, I decided to stay at the hotel. But when I got to my room, I heard crying. It was in the room next to mine. (Y/n)'s room. I knocked on the door. The cry stopped.

Your Perspective

     I heard a knock on the door. I went quiet. I was curious. I went to the door and looked through the peephole. I saw red and a greyish chin. It was Alastor. I opened the door and stared at him.

"You all right darling?"

He asked so sweetly, concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah, just a rough day...well a rough life."

I mumbled the last part

"May I come in?"

I thought for a moment and then nodded. I let him in by opening the door more and moving out the way. He walked right in. We sat on the bed together.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No..."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"No"

Alastor stood up and crouched down on his knees in front of me.

"Can you sleep?"

"No"

Alastor nodded and then grabbed my thighs. He spread them apart.

"Let me help you."

He removed my bottom clothing and began to lick and suck. He groaned in delight as he lapped up my taste. He seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. His tongue was moving so skillfully that I was a moaning mess. I kept calling out his name. He squeezed my thighs and hips. I eventually finished. I laid down on the bed. I was tired. Alastor lifted me and readjusted my position on the bed and put me under the covers. He took off his coat and shoes. He laid next to me and held me in his arms.

"Don't forget to smile."