Bully

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I quickly came up back to the hotel. I went in and saw Angel at the bar. He waved at me. He seemed surprised when I ran away to my room. Once in my room, I took off my jacket and began to heal my wounds. I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to reveal Angel Dust. He came in and saw my bruises. He grabbed my arm to get a better look.

"Who did this to you?"

He was concerned.

"No one. Don't tell anybody. I can take care of it myself. Thank you, goodnight."

I pushed him out of the room.

I sat down and whispered to myself.

"Someone, anyone, save me, please."

I fell asleep.

The next day I went out for a walk. I walked past an alleyway and got pulled in. I was met face to face with my bully and her group. She looked furious. She began to beat me. I sat on the ground with blood coming out of my mouth. I heard static. I smirked

"You really did have a death wish, didn't you."

She looked confused.

I could feel Alastor appear behind me.

"W̴̲͈̿̓h̶̨͔̅o̴͖̖̾̈́̇ ̸̖͈̘̈́̅͝h̷̦̊ű̸̞̬̓̉͜r̶̯͕̂̄ẗ̷̠̖́̍̆ ̷̗̹͊ÿ̵͚́̓o̴̰̩͐͑ǘ̸̫̒́,̸̯̝̅ ̵͎͑m̸̧̤͌̈͜y̷̙̫͇̍ ̶̠̺̍̈l̸̤͆ǫ̴̛̯͔v̷̥̱́̃͋ĕ̶̮̟͌̉?̴͉͊̿̈"

I pointed at the group of girls that had been bullying me.

Alastor was slowly becoming his demon form. The main girl spoke up. She was terrified.

"L-look... It w-was just a j-joke...ok? I wasn't b-being serious..."

The group of girl bullies ran away.

Alastor calmed down and checked on me. He lifted me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were getting bullied?"

"I'm sorry, darling. I know I should have told you. I was just afraid."

He began to walk us home. He kissed my forehead.

Alastor's Perspective

Once we were home, I sat her on our bed. She took off her jacket and shirt. I felt anger build up inside of me again. I could see bruises and scars from her bullies. I might kill them later for hurting my wife. I began to put bandages on her cuts. The scars meant this had been going on for a while. (Y/n) seemed to notice my anger.

"Are you okay?"

"No, you are hurt. I will get those girls later. I promise to protect you, my love. Now rest."

She nodded and took off the rest of her clothing to get into a nightgown. She laid in bed. I kissed her forehead and left to go kill those girls.