Light

Human Alastor x Male Angel Reader

Alastor's Perspective

     I just got done with a broadcast. It was quite an exciting one. I got to mention my kill and no one will even question it. Oh, what a lovely calm day it is. I sighed and left my workroom to go lay down. Once I was in my room, I plopped down onto my bed. I didn't have much else to do today. I looked at my window and saw a white cat sitting on the ledge outside. What a pretty kitty. I stood up and opened the window carefully to not disturb the cat. I started petting the little white fluff and he started to purr. He then jumped into my room. I didn't mind all that much, but it did make me wonder who owned this cat. He had no caller. The kitty jumped on my bed and laid down as if he were waiting for me to join him. I shut my window and laid next to the cat. He had such soft elegant white fur. And his eyes were a glowing sparkly (e/c). He was like some sort of light in this dark world. I began to doze off and soon fell asleep petting him.

No One's Perspective

     Alaster, at some point, woke up at a later hour. He turned over to where the cat was, and he saw a man figure laying beside him in bed. He was facing away from Alastor and seemed to be sleeping peacefully. Alastor wondered how he got in. He looked closer, and the man appeared to have wings. How could he not see that before they are right in his face? He then saw a (preferred color) halo. Alastor didn't move a muscle. He had to admit even when the man was asleep he was still intimidating. Alastor began to wonder if that was the cat from that day. Did this supposed angel turn into a cat to walk around freely? Alastor couldn't help but start to touch his wings. They felt like the cat fur from earlier. As he felt around the wings more the angel began to purr. Just like the cat. Then the angel woke up. Alastor panicked a bit. The angel rolled over and Alastor realized how massive he was. He had to be 10ft tall! He was just curled up on the bed. They made eye contact and Alastor felt a sense of safety and warmth when the angel stared at him. He wanted to ask his name.