Love at First Sight

Alastor x Male Fallen Angel Reader

Alastor's Perspective

The pentagram in the sky was making weird noises. It was glowing brightly and seemed to cause wind and thunder and lighting. This meant an angel was going to fall. People gathered around looking at the sky intrigued and ready. Angels were valuable. They are powerful and sinners will try and get their greedy hands on them. They usually fail because the fallen angel is so powerful. Only overlords have successfully sucked power out of one. I have not, however. And this time I am going to. I prepared myself a bit. I had to be ready. The sky got brighter and a big white light ball fell from the sky. It shot down and hit the ground. The angles wings were chained. The chains disipated and the wings went out to reveal something incredible.

...

He was so bright and beautiful. His sparkling shiny skin reflected the red light of hell. It is rare for an angel to keep such angelic features. He still looked like an angel. He must be very powerful.

Before anyone else can touch such a beauty, I ran and pulled him up from the ground claiming him as mine. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the woods. Once we were there, I teleported us to my home. To our home now. I looked up at him in the middle of the living room. He was very tall. Angels are 8-10 ft tall. He was definitely 10. I'm only 7ft. This man could overpower me in so many ways. I smiled softly. I had to make sure I do this right. I don't know how he is.

"Hello lovely, my name is Alastor. I brought you to my home because I was wondering if we could get to know each other better and see where it goes. You caught my eye and no one has ever done that before."

He looked surprised. It was very sudden.

"My name is (y/n). When you say to get to know each other and see where it goes, do you mean like courting?"

"Y-yes. I would love to court you. You are really pretty."

I can't believe I just said that.

"Thank you, you are really pretty too."

I opened my arms stupidity for a hug. It made me so happy that I was not acting like myself.

...

But he opened his long arms and lifted me off my feet holding me tightly in his warm, welcome, strong grasp. He smelled fresh. It wasn't really a smell. It just was fresh. If fresh had a smell that would be it. I rubbed my face on his and purred. I took my fingers and ran them through his hair. It was so soft and flowy. He was heaven. We stayed like that for a good 20 minutes. I looked into his eyes and I'm sure I had the biggest derpiest smile and look on my face.

"Haha, you look so cute."

I don't think I ever blushed so hard till now.