Which One

Alastor x Reader

Requested by M6027081

Alastor's Perspective

     Vox has been going for a while now. I am getting tired and I am struggling to beat him. We have been fighting for 6 hours. Our minions everywhere dying and slaughtering. Caos everywhere. I have to win.

.
.
.

Damn, I'm down. I looked up to see my darling love. I thought it was a hallucination from being injured and weak, but they started to get me up.

"My love! What are you doing here? You could get hurt!"

"I'm trying to help you. I can tell you are getting tired Alastor. You're draining your power."

"You need to leave. I don't want you getting hurt."

"No, I'm not going anywhere until I have helped you beat him."

Just then, Vox surrounded them in his cords and wires. Taking them away from me.

"(Y/n)!"

I called out but it was no use. I ran towards Vox. Almost falling multiple times. I'm injured and exhausted but I can't let him hurt them.

I watched the wires part and reveal...
Two (y/n)'s?

Oh, that prick. He made two to confuse me. They both looked bewildered and surprised. They look the exact same, how could I figure this out?

"You must pick Alastor!"

Now he was taunting me.

"Alastor! Are you ok?!"

One of them yelled out. I didn't respond. The other one began to speak.

"What if you ask us questions only the real one would know!"

That was a good idea. But what question?

"When did we first meet!"

I yelled out hoping this would be over soon.

The left one answered.

"On my birthday! We met in the woods under a tree while you were hunting. We sat in peaceful silence together. And eventually, you admitted you were interested in me!"

I immediately destroyed the right, fake, one. (Y/n) ran to me and we collided in a hug. We held each other close. But this still wasn't over. They were ripped out of my arms once again. Now, in front of me, were two more (y/n)'s. How am I going to get through this?

Your Perspective

     There were more. I need to make sure he picks the right one. One yelled out,

"Ask more questions!"

I looked Alastor dead in the eye. And I knew he knew...

No questions were asked. The other two were destroyed. And Vox seemed surprised. We ran back into each other's arms. I looked at him.

"What made you know?"

"Your eyes. Only you have that look and that shine."

Vox was mad and tired. We watched him leave. The war was over. Bodies were everywhere, but at least we still had each other.