Be Careful

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I was walking by the famous Porn Studios. I did not like what I saw. It was Angel...and Valentino and Vox hurting him badly. I had to help him. He is my friend after all. Even if he wasn't, I would save him. As the Melody Demon, I used my siren-like voice and yelled. They stopped and walked out and looked at me. I walked towards them.

"Oh~ If it isn't the Melody Demon~"

Valentino said with a fake sweetness. He smiled at me as if he didn't do anything.

"Don't forget I'm an overlord too."

I looked at Angel.

"Go back to the hotel, Angel. I'll deal with these two."

Angel ran to the hotel. I smirked. I used my shadow to attack them. I was holding them off pretty well. Until Valentino came up behind me and held me still as Vox stabbed my shoulder and Valentino shot my arm. I let out a siren-like shreek of pain. I fell sitting on the ground. I saw Angel come running back.

"Angel. What are you doing back here?"

I panicked a little, worried. They would hurt him again. But he spoke.

"I didn't come alone. You're hurt."

I smiled a little.

"You idiots! You know she is the Radio Demons wife!"

Angel spoke with venom towards the two overlords.

"I don't care. I'm not afraid of the weak overlord~"

Valentino spoke without a care in the world.

I began to hear static. I smirked.

"You know, you really shouldn't say that."

I heard Alastor's voice.

"W̴̤̦̜̮̗̰̳͐̍̀̋̕h̷̢̡̲̮̼̥̞͔̓͂ō̴͖͙͉̗͈̭̘̚ͅ ̸̡̨̗̥͍͖͎͊͑̍̉͑͋͘ͅḩ̸͇̼̙͕͈̟́̈̕ủ̸̢͙̫̀̎̃̿̅̂͘͜r̸̢͉̭̱̞̈͗̔͗t̶̺̲͇̑́͐̋͋̈́̈́͐ ̴̝̻͇͙̜̖̰̊̓y̷̯̦̤̭̜͊̉̿͝ͅo̸̹̩̔̇̀͂̀͗̄̈́ǘ̷̢̡͖̻̗̬̞̟͆̿͂̑͌,̴̢̞͐̾̈́̀̂̔̓̚ ̵̟̺̱̋̀̆̕͜ͅm̶̰͚̳̲̊̇̀͑̿͘͜͝y̶̙̤̥̪̻̓̽ ̵̧̫͇́̈̔̈́̓͌͘l̷̬̳͈̻̙̝̀͑͂̅͝͝o̴̹̺̘̜̓̀v̷̲͕͚̦̜͙͙̼̔̍̆͆ę̴̧̫̗͍̣̏̆͝͠"

I gestured towards the two idiotic overlords.

"H̴̢͆͐̾̾͗̔̒͠͝o̷̡̠̲͕̮͓͙̯̼̞̲̩̠͕̬̠̳̻͉̼͑̓͂̄͂̋̊̽̓͜͠w̵̧̲̤͙̜̯̯̙̙͎̭͇̙̠̱͚͔̬̩̼͍̦͔̲͎̳̱̟̻̳̞͌̈̌͆̇͌̏͐͐͜ͅ ̶̡̰̹͉̪̃͌̅͗͒̈͊̔̅̒͑̔̒̐̕͝͠͝͝ḑ̶̲̰̫͕̘͎̹̜̯̩͔̤̞̻̫͕͎͛͂̔͜ͅa̵̢̢̡̡̱͇̣̹̱͙͇͈̠̖͎͚͎̦̹͇͙̮͈̼̺̣͔͇͔͖̦͓̬͂̔͊͛̇͠r̴̡̛͕̝͈̪̭͉̞̠͙̮͉͚͔̦̝͉͍̹̰̣͓̲̞̹͓̣̉̔̄̆̔̐͌͠ͅę̸̡̱̦̺̮̭̝̝̦̖͖̮̳͛̐̀͂̈́̂̔̍͑̒͊̽̏̐̕͜͠ͅ ̷̢̡̢̗̮̩̫̺̟͉͎͉̥̬̘̗̫̗͇̟̎͒̽͆́̑́͑̂͒̈́̾̒͒̓͐̾̅̂̉̒͜͠͠͝ỵ̸̡̢̡̢̡̛̼͓͎̬̦͓͇̑͂̅̈̏̓̿͂̀͆͆̅̃̏̈́̎̀̎͐̂̒̌̉͊͌̂̕̕ǫ̷̡̦͊̽͋̃̏̈́̿͜ų̶̡͔̘̫̯̠̘̳̖̻̠̰̗̗̞͕̹̦͉͚̬́̐̉̓̏̍̑̑̐̾͝ͅ"

Alastor put me in Angel's arms. Alastor said he would be back when he was finished with the two. Angel carried me back to the hotel and got Vaggie and Charlie to heal me. I passed out.

...

I woke up quickly. I was alarmed and held my side. But Charlie held me. I calmed down.

"Where's Alastor?"

Angel spoke up.

"Fighting those two idiots for overlords."

"Noooo."

I got up and ran to the Porn Studios where we were before. I didn't see anything. I held my side and cried a little in pain and worry. I turned around and bumped into someone's chest. I looked up. It was Alastor! I smiled.

"Dear, you should get healed up more. And you should have asked me to help you. You know how worried I get."

"Sorry..."

I watch Alastor grab my hand and kiss it.

"I can't stand it when someone hurts you, my love. Be careful. Your my reason to smile, sweetheart."

He put his hand on my cheek and leaned in and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss. We parted.

"You should rest now, my darling."