Proposal

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

No One's Perspective

(Y/n) was in the rose garden. She was singing a lovely song while smelling and looking at the roses. She heard footsteps coming closer to the garden. She stopped singing. She turns and is met with Alastor gently smiling at her.

"Keep singing, my love. Your voice is beautiful."

She giggled and continued to sing. Alastor used his magic to put a rose in her hair. She smiled and touched the rose as her singing slowed to a humming.

Alastor grabbed her hand and pulled her up. (Y/n)'s humming stopped. He linked their arms together and began walking.

"Where are we going, Alastor?"

"It's a surprise, my darling. Close your eyes, I will be your guide."

She closed her eyes trusting Alastor would lead her well.

Alastor led her to a patio and used his abilities to change it to a dreamy, romantic setting.

"You can open your eyes now, love."

She opened her eyes and saw roses and candles.

"Oh, Alastor~ it's beautiful, especially in the moonlight."

"It is."

They sat in silence for a moment. Alastor broke it.

"I have to say, sweetheart."

"Yes?"

"I love you with all of my dark heart. I want to spend the rest of eternity with you. Will you marry me?"

She smiled.

"Yes, I will!"

She said with teary eyes.

They pulled each other into a kiss and separated. (Y/n) then saw Charlie and the others smiling.