Electric

Alastor x Electric Guitarist Reader

Requested by: FuntimeStrawberries

Alastor's Perspective

There's this new hotel guest that seems to like the performance room. It's a large room with a stage and rows of seats for an audience. They go there quite a bit. Everytime I see them go there, they have a large case like thing. I don't know what it is. This time, I decided to see what they are doing.

I follow them to the performance room. They don't seem to mind my unexpected company. We walk in together and they go straight to the stage. I decided to sit in the front row to see what they will do. They appear on stage and speak to me.

"You going to watch? I don't think this will be of interest to you."

My smile grew creepier.

"I will be watching. If I don't like it, I will leave."

They nod and shrug and open the large case to reveal a... I believe an electric guitar. They pull everything out and set up. They may have been right, this may not be of my interest. But, I decided to stay and watch anyway. I'm curious to how this works. They play around with parts on the guitar. I'm assuming they are checking if it's tuned right. Then they run their fingers down the metal string. It let out a loud noise. It was very weird. I kinda liked it. It made a buzzing feeling run through my body. I played with it some more as if it didn't sound quite right. Then they moved their fingers again and the loud noise came through the speakers again. It sounded like a rock song was about to play. Then they began to play some actual music. It was a rock song I believe I heard before in one of Angel's annoying clubs. It has a nice beat, but not my type of music. I see them a little closer as the loud music plays through their fingers. They are concentrated and look at peace and enlightened at the same time. For some reason. I do too. They play the music with such passion. The guitar looked loved and used. It must be their pride and joy. I have something similar to that. It also makes loud noises. My shot gun! I get excited all the sudden and snap my pride and joy into my hands. I point it to the ceiling and shoot. They seemed a little confused and thrown off, but the music didn't seem to falter all that much. I found a rythm with my gun and shot at certain points of the music. It was fun and sounded very fitting. They seemed to like my passion and excitement as well and we enjoyed our loud noises together. Once we were done. I began to clap, feeling electrified. They clapped for my performance too. We laughed at our clapping as it began to make a rythm. I felt connected to them in some strange way.

Your Perspective

Alastor and I have some sort of rhythmic connection. It is nice to see him so excited. I put down my guitar on a stand and jumped off the stage. Alastor stood up and ran to me and gave me a big hug. I was shocked. I giggled and hugged him back. I spoke.

"I'm glad we could share our passions together Alastor. It was fun."

"I agree. We should do this more often."

I smiled at the thought.