Anniversary

Human Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I got Alastor a new watch for our 1 year anniversary. I was so excited! He's wanted this watch for some time. I smile at it and wrap it up in a box. I waited for Alastor to come home from work. I heard the door open. I looked over at my husband. He had a bouquet of roses in his hand and a bag in the other. He walked towards me with a smile. He looked so happy. I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Happy 1 year anniversary, darling."

He gave me the roses and the bag. I handed my gift to him.

"Thank you, my love."

" Thank you and you're welcome, Alastor."

"You're welcome too, sweetheart."

He hugged and kissed me. He spoke.

"I made reservations at 5. Get ready, my love."

I nod and get ready. I opened my gift and see it's a pearl necklace. I wear it with my dress. I came out to see Alastor is wearing the watch I gave him. He smiled at my appearance and hooked our arms together. We walked to the restaurant. We ate and laughed at our stories and jokes. It was lovely. We walked home and made it inside smiling and laughing. I looked at Alastor. He looked at me. I smiled.

"I really want to be a mother, Alastor. All my friends are mothers."

He looked surprised. But then he smiled lovingly at me. He lifted me up and carried me to our bedroom. We made passionate love.