Typical Tsundere

Alastor x Tsundere Female Reader

Requested by: Devils_Sinners1 (I believe username was changed)

Alastor's Perspective

(Y/n). Always so...Prideful? Nifty describes her as a "typical tsundere"...whatever that means. She has a sort of tuff exterior. She seems a little annoying to me honestly. But entertaining at the same time. A very combative personality, I must say. She seems nice enough I suppose. Vaggie seems suspicious of her. Not sure why, but it gives me a break from her. That bitch is always throwing "shade" at me. At least that's what Angel says. For once, I agree with him. Thankfully, everyone is too stupid to realise she's right.

Vaggie's Perspective

She's doing that weird thing again. (Y/n) gets so frustrated when Charlie can't talk to her or listen to her all day. Poor Charlie. She's too kind for her own good. But I think I figured it out. This "tsundere" act (The best way to put it) is her being an attention seeking whore. If she can't have Charlie's attention, she goes to Angel. Angel doesn't seem to know what to do with her. I've had enough! I can hardly get Charlie's attention without (Y/n) gaslighting Charlie into thinking I'm interrupting them all the time. It's about time I do something.

...

Everyone is at the hotel bored. Perfect. We sat on the couches in relative silence. Angel would not stop flirting with Husk...or Alastor. I sighed. Charlie was trying to have a normal conversation with (Y/n). I cleared my throat. Everyone looked at me. including Charlie. (Y/n) was about to do some gaslighting shit again. But I shut her up before she could start.

"(Y/n)!"

She looked at me confused and as if I had the nerve to even speak to her in such a way.

"I've had enough with this attention seeking bullshit!"

"Vag-"

I cut Charlie off.

"She has been milking anyone and everyone she can for attention! I'm sorry hon... She's just frustrating me."

I apologized for snapping at Charlie.

"(Y/n) has been acting like a child. She covers it with what Nifty calls a tsundere act. I looked into it. She's using it to her advantage!"

She had a face of shock.

"Drama~"

I quickly looked at Angel.

"Shut up! I know you noticed it too!"

He just shrugged. Alasor spoke.

"I suppose that's what made you annoying. I couldn't figure it out until now."

She looked at him with a look that I feel like I recognize. But it quickly changed. Charlie looked nervous. Husk just drank his beer. Nifty didn't even seem like she heard any of what I said. (Y/n) let out a large sigh. She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. She looked around at everyone. And finally responded.

"She's right."

Everyone but Alastor, Husk and Angel gasped. Guess Nifty did hear what I said.

"I apologize to you all. I guess I finally decided to admit it to myself. I'm glad Vaggie noticed. I think I would have been torturing you guys forever. Especially Charlie."

She looked at Charlie.

"I targeted Charlie because she was the easiest. And she was able to get the attention of everyone else on me too. I can now see how frustrating that can be. I hope I can be forgiven."

She stood up and went to her room. After a few seconds, Alastor stood up and followed after her.

"Alastor!"

Charlie stopped me and looked at me with a sweet smile that said "trust me. It will be ok." I sighed and let him go.

Alastor's Perspective

I knocked on (Y/n)'s door. She opened shortly after.

"Hello dear! What an interesting trick you have played on all of us. It was nice to see it play out on others. But it was a bit annoying when you tried it on me. However, all is forgiven on my end."

I gave her a large smile. She smiled back at me. Was she trying that trick again? I feel that thing in my chest again wanting to give her all my attention.

"Are you doing that trick again."

I narrowed my eyes. She gave me a confused look.

"You can't trick me, my dear."

She looked a little nervous but still confused.

"I'm not doing anymore tricks, Alastor. In fact, I never tried it on you."

It was then I realized that feeling in my chest was something else. Oh shit...