Accusations

Alastor x Male Reader

Requested by: Casual-gay

Alastor's Perspective

I believe this mysterious new hotel guest, (y/n), is doing something to me. When I'm around him, he makes me feel weird. Something I've never really felt before. It's kinda a similar feeling I would feel for my mother. It makes me feel fuzzy, and sometimes even warm. I have strange urges to touch (y/n) and even feel some sort of...care..? Like I care about him. It's frustrating. He has to be doing some sort of spell to make me be nice to him. I have to confront him.

...

I found him in the garden sitting on a bench. He was on his phone. I sat next to him. I felt the fuzzy feeling again and it made me angry. He is doing something! I growled. He looked at me with a confused and concerned look. How precious. I mean, what?!

"Stop doing that!"

He looked more confused.

"Uhmm... I'm sorry. But stop doing what?"

My voice contorted slightly.

"Don't act stupid! You know what you've been doing as soon as you came through those doors!"

I was screaming in his face at this point. He looked scared and upset. I felt some sort of pain in my chest as if it told me to stop.

"I'm sorry. I really don't know what I did. I didn't mean to upset you."

He was at the brink of tears. I felt my chest tighten and something role down my face. I touched it. It was a tear. It finally struck me. The fuzzy feelings. The caring. The need to caress him. I'm in love. That's why I felt...hurt. Because I love him and I'm hurting him right now. I don't want to hurt him.

"I think I get it now. You're not doing anything. You're just being you. And...I love you."