True Love

Demon Alastor x Human Wife Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Requested by: TheDarkEmperor

Your Perspective

It's only been a month and I can't handle his death. I have been losing sleep and crying nonstop. Alastor's death was brutal. He didn't deserve such a horrid death. He was attacked by dogs. He fought them for two hours and eventually the dogs got bored and gave up. One by one the dogs left. Alastor was left unrecognizable. He had been torn to shreds. The sad part was he did live. I found him and took him to the hospital just to find out he had rabies. They had to shoot him in the head to end his suffering. After all, there is no cure for rabies. It hurts me the way he died. The little hope he had vanished as soon as the rabies test came back positive. The dogs were rabid. I miss him so much. I have been looking through his things and smiling at the times I remember him using them or wearing a certain pair of clothing. The clothes smell like him. I wear his clothes to bed and enjoy the scent of his clothes and from his side of the bed. I wish he was here to hold me.

Alastor's Perspective

It's been a month and I have finally been able to go to earth and see my darling wife again. I stepped through the portal imagining my destination as I see it appear before my eyes. It was late at night. She was still awake. (Y/n) was searching through some of my old things. She looked like she had been crying. She looked at old photos and my guns. She put on some of my clothing and inhaled the scent. I smiled loving that she missed me so dearly. I want to speak to her but I'm afraid of how she will react to my new form. I don't want to scare her. Then she found my personal journal. She was going to find out now. And I'm worried she will hate me.

Your Perspective

I found a journal with Alastor's name on it. I opened it up to see what was inside. There were a few more pictures of me and him on our wedding day. I smiled thinking this was his personal journal. I read a few pages and realized this was some sort of confession book. It had dates and times when he found and killed his victims. It described in detail how he leard them in and killed them. These were the people that have gone missing and turn up brutally mangled with pieces of them missing. It gets worse. He would eat them and describe how each of them tastes. It was so detailed and graphic that I almost threw up. I was so frustrated. Angry. But it was hard to be mad at him. I still love him. Even if people would say he's a monster. But my love is too strong to stay mad at him. After all, he never hurt me or anyone I cared about. But was our love real? He seemed so heartless in these writings that I would think he married me just to seem normal. Did he really even love me? I began to cry of frustration. Was our love false?

"Dear, are you alright?"

I jumped at the voice and gasped. I whipped my head around to see... I dont really even know. But he had Alastor's voice. And it even sounded like he was on the radio. He spoke again as I wiped my tears away. I thought I was finally going crazy.

"I'm sorry I was such a monster. I don't want you to be mad or scared."

I spoke with a shaky voice.

"Alastor? What..."

I was at a loss for words.

"I know dear. Don't be afraid my love. It's just the form hell gave me."

I nodded slowly. He seemed to glow in the dark. The only thing on was a lamp. His eyes glowed red and his teeth yellow. He even had an X on his forehead where he was shot to end his life. Right between the eyebrows... I spoke.

"Was our love real? Did you really love me Alastor, or was it all just a facade."

He seemed a little taken aback. But then he had a face of understanding like he would get why I would ask. He spoke.

"My sweet love, Our love is true. I didn't marry you for no reason, darling. You are the love of my life sweetheart. I miss you (y/n)... I want to have you back in my arms."

I froze. I want to be back in his arms. I stood and ran to him. I hugged his lean body. He hugged back. He seemed to have grown a foot taller and became even thinner. But I love him just the same. Even if he was more demonic now. He put his hands on my hips and knelt and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. He lifted me and carried us to the bed. He laid me down and hovered above me. The kiss became more heated. We slowly began to take each other's clothes off. Once we were naked we explored each other's bodies with our hands. We kissed roaming our hands all over each other, enjoying the other's body. Alastor looked at me and asked,

"Are you sure you're ready for this, love?"

I nodded. Alastor gently inserted himself into me. Once he was in all the way he let out a little groan. After a minute he began to move. I moved with him. Our bodies working together effortlessly. Moans began to fill the room as we moved on each other harder and faster. We held each other dearly and moved with our love. Alastor seemed to lose himself and held my hips down and began to pound me at a demonic speed. We both moaned loudly enjoying the friction. We could feel each other through our moans. It was our sexual moment, our moans. I was surprised that Alastor was moaning and not holding it in like I have heard men do. It means he trusts me. I began to cry in happiness and pleasure. He really did love me. He made music and friction together with me. I felt myself tighten around him. I knew I was close.

"Al-Alastor ah~ AAHAH~"

I couldn't get the words out but he understood.

"Oh my baby, just hold it for a moment."

I tried my best to hold it in but it felt so good. I needed to release. But I held it anyway. He enjoyed me for a few more minutes and finally gave me the ok. We finished together bucking our hips into each other and letting out our last moans. He slowly pulled out. We shivered at the separation. He got up and lifted me. He took us to the bathroom to get cleaned up. We took a nice warm bubble bath together. Alastor broke the peaceful silence.

"I will be visiting you once a week."

"Are you sure it's just going to be visiting?"

We chuckled

"Oh, it will be more than just a visit."

He seemed to get darker as he said it. I gulped, knowing I was in for a treat.