New Excitement

Alastor x Overlord Reader

Requested by: Kat_isPink 

Alastor's Perspective

It has been a month since this new overlord came to hell. They are extremely powerful. They rival me. I haven't had the honor of meeting them yet. They seem to ignore me anyway. They don't care for me. I don't care what they do and don't do. If they want to meet me, they can.

I was working on some paper work for the hotel. Charlie and Vaggie have been helping me. There is a lot of paper work. So much. After ten hours, Charlie fell asleep. Vaggie looked like she died a second time. I... was a mess. Then there was a knock on the door. Vaggie broke out of her daze. We both got up and went to the door. It felt good to move. I opened the door and there stood (overlord/name). I was surprised. Vaggie looked pissed. She walked away. I assumed she went to get Charlie.

"I believe you know who I am. I'm Alastor, the Radio Demon. And you are?"

"I do know who you are. I'm sure you know who I am as well. I'm (y/n), (o/n)."

"Of course. Come in."

I let them in. They examined the inside of the hotel. I shut the door. They turned and looked at me with a mischievous smile. I smiled the same. I wonder whats on their mind.

"This place will be fun."

"It will be."

In that moment we formed together as a team. We will enjoy this together.

...

This is our 10th prank on Angel this week. Apparently, today is his birthday, and we have a special gift for him. Me and (y/n) have become partners in crime. We could barely contain our laughter as we were forced to sing happy birthday to him by Charlie. He blew out his candles and spoke.

"Thanks, guys. I haven't had a good birthday in a while."

We almost burst into laughter at "good birthday". It won't be very good soon. He began to open his presents. He was surprised we got him one. Especially together.

"You two datin' or somethin?"

"No." 

We spoke at the same time. But I couldn't help but think of them in that way. I pulled myself together. Goodness, what an idiot I am. Why did I have to think about this now. I could only imagine their sweet touch on my ears and hair. My face felt warm. Then I realized he was opening our present. He tore through the wrapping and revealed a mysterious cardboard box. He seemed excited. We were covering our smiling mouths that threatened to open with laughter. The only thing I could think of, was I was glad I didn't actually have to put the box together. (Y/n) did that part. I just paid for everything. He cut open the tape with his sharp claws. it burst open on its own and let out a plethora of dildos mixed with cat piss all in his face. We died of laughter. Charlie looked mortified and Vaggie looked disgusted. We pinched our noses. Husk didn't seem fazed by the smell. Angel looked shocked. We let it settle in his mind on what happened. Everyone sat quietly processing what just happened. Angle stood up with wide eyes, and walked away towards his room. (Y/n) and I snickered at his face. Charlie cried.

...

"You two are assholes! Why would you do this to Angel on his birthday!"

Vaggie continued to yell at us. I didn't pay much mind to it. I couldn't stop looking at (y/n). Their face held a smug smile of glory. I looked down at their hands. They looked like they could destroy anything, but also be as gentle as a feather landing. I want to feel their skin on mine.

"Alastor!"

I turned my head to Vaggie and glared at her for interrupting my day dream.

"Don't glare at me, you peace of shit! Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying?!"

"No."

I grabbed (y/n)'s hand and teleported us to my house. We hang out here a lot. We were sitting on my couch. I looked at them, not realizing my hand was still on theirs. They smiled at me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I really like you, Alastor. You became my new excitement."

My face was hot. I smiled genuinely. I felt giddy and my stomach felt funny.

"I like you too, darling."

They leaned into my face and kissed my lips this time. My heart felt like it burst. I kissed them back. I moved their hand to the top of my head. They understood and began to pet my hair and ears. The way they ran their fingers through my hair made me shiver. We parted our kiss. I snuggled up to them feeling myself purr. They were warm. Just as magical as I imagined and more. We cuddled on the couch.