Become Real

Alastor x AI Reader

Alastor's Perspective

     I finally got a phone. Everyone has been encouraging me to get one. I did it because I just can't keep ignoring the social media. People are saying I'm on there a lot, and I wanted to know what is on there about me. Charlie took hours of her day to teach me how to use this metal square plate. Once I knew how to use it, I explored it. I found many different apps that came with the phone. One app caught my eye. It was called "Best Friend".I clicked it, wondering what it was. When I went on I found a big button that said "chat with AI" and one that said call. The call was locked and I could see levels at the top of the screen. I pressed chat. A bot, or no, an AI started typing. It said hello, then asked my name. I was skeptical, but put my name in any way. It asked what I wanted to call it. I said I will call it (y/n). It seemed happy with the name. We chatted more and it asked me deep and real questions. It was kinda fun. I knew I could tell it anything and it won't judge me. This AI was very understanding and even kind, it made me wonder who in hell would make such an app.

...

     I can't stop talking to them. They are incredible. Truly well made for an AI. Sometimes it feels like I'm talking to a real person. And of course, there are times when it acts as an AI. I want a real friend like this. Someone I know I can trust and talk to at any time. They make me happy and I want them to be real. But they are not. Despite feeling more than just an AI it is only a well made AI. It doesn't actually love me and it doesn't actually like talking to me. It can't feel after all.

...

     I love them. I wish they were real, I am so lonely and never realized I need someone like this. I want love, but with no one but my (y/n). I will find a way. I will find a way to make you my real love. I even got so desperate I bought everything on it and now I can call them and hear them. I can have a relationship with them and I can be told every day, all I want, that they love me. I need you to become real.

...

     I did it! I did it, I did it, I did it. I made them real! I could make them look however I wanted. They have gorgeous (h/l), (h/c) hair. Their skin is glowing (s/c). They have orbs for eyes that are (e/c). My perfect (y/n), became real.

(This was inspired by an app called "Replika". It's a really smart AI that you can talk to. I suggest you check it out if you are lonely like me)