Steamy

Part Two to Daaammn

Overly Perverted Alastor x Extremely Powerful/Famous/Designer/Model Male Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

It's been a long day. But our wedding went well. We surprisingly haven't gotten too sexual. We dress up for a each other and have heated make-out sessions, but nothing more. But, I wanted tonight to be special. I dressed up in the best lingerie I had. I waited on our bed for him to get out of the shower. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked at me and smiled. He removed the towel to reveal his body. He crawled onto the bed and devoured me into a kiss. He was on top of me holding my body close to his. His hands moved all over my thin body. He seemed to like the waist a lot. The kiss became more heated every second. I was losing my mind imagining him going as hard as he could. My bottoms had a hole in the back so he entered me without having to remove clothing. He started to thrust and kiss and lick my nipple. The thrusts were short but hard. I was already moaning loudly and drooling. My love is finally taking me. He stopped playing with my nipple and grabbed my chin and stuck his finger in my mouth. I sucked on it as he began to go faster and harder. The bed began to creak and move with every thrust. I drooled all over his hand moaning like crazy. He felt so damn good. But I needed more. He removed his fingers out of my mouth.

"P-please-aahh~ please~"

I wined out for him. I wanted him to lose himself in me.

"Please what."

"PLEASSE RAIL ME, DADDY!~"

I moaned out for him again.

He did what I begged him to do. The room was getting steamy and I swore I heard the bed break. But it didn't matter. I was balling my eyes out with pleasure. I saw stars and my body twitch and jolted wildly. My moans sounded like cries of pain, but it was quite the opposite. I could hardly breathe and I couldn't see. (Y/n) spit in my mouth and I happily swallowed. I realized now that I was clawing on his back. There were red claw marks everywhere. He then stopped and flipped me over. I grabbed the headboard as he began at his intense speed again. I managed to break the headboard with how hard I was holding on for dear life. Everywhere burned and we were dripping sweat. I don't know how my insides were handling this. The room looked like it had fog in it with how steamy it got. My eyes kept rolling to the back of my head. My tongue sticking out like a dog. Our bed was no doubt ruined with sweat and drool and God knows what else. (Y/n) began to jerk me off. His hands moved perfectly and I came instantly. But he kept going. I felt another orgasm come on. My moans just stopped entirely as I came and orgasmed hard. My body spazzed out and he came into me. He slowed down. My head was pounding. It was too much for my body to handle. He pulled out and collapsed next to my practically dead body. I was still laying on my belly in my cum. (Y/n)'s leaking out of my ass. He picked me up and we went to the bathroom. We rinsed off in the shower. My love was still holding my fragile body. He fixed the bed and laid us down. We passed out immediately.