Mine

Territorial Alastor x Reader

Requested by M6027081

Your Perspective

Alastor...I love him like no other. But he is very protective and possessive of me. My husband won't even let me leave the house. He doesn't like it when others get too close to me. He wants me all to himself. He will let me be the loneliest person in the world as long as it meant I'm his or no ones. I guess I don't mind sometimes. But it is preventing me from making new friends. I can barely talk to Charlie, Vaggie, and especially Angel. I can't even see Husk and Nifty often. He can go out all he wants but I can't go anywhere without him glued to my side as if his life depended on it. I know he means well and he loves me. That's why he's doing it. Because he loves me. He just doesn't want to lose me. But he also just wants me to be all to himself.

I walked up to Alastor.

"Im going to go hang out with Charlie today."

"Uh, dear, won't you stay here with me?"

"Im here with you all the time. A couple of hours won't hurt you."

"But if you want to hang out with someone you can hang out with me."

"Alastor my love, I'm only going to hang out with Charlie for a couple of hours. We are going shopping."

"Fine dear, just don't take long."

Alastor's Perspective

     I watched as my love and Charlie chatted about random things while in the store. They were getting close. Like good friends. This could take away my time with (y/n). They are mine and only mine. I must do something about this.

...

(Y/n) came home after shopping with Charlie. I ran up to them and hugged them tightly in my arms.

"I missed you"

"Alastor, I love you and all but it has been three hours. You saw me this morning."

"But that's three forevers"

They made a face -_-

"You need to behave Alastor. You need to accept I have other friends."

Your Perspective

He made a pouty face and let go of me. He marched away and flung his arms in the air dramatically yelling

"NEVER!"

He is definitely planning on being a bitch about it later.