The Library

Alastor x Reader That Likes to Read

Your Perspective

     I love the hotel's library. It's a lovely place to relax and get your mind off things. It's filled with interesting stories of the past and time. The library has a couple of couches and a TV. Anyone can come in here and take a nice break, whether that be reading a book or watching a movie. I like to do both.

Today was a long day. Sitting in the library already had me relaxed. The hotel was a bit hectic today. I heard the door open. Someone came in. I looked over to Alastor in his usual attire and smile. He looked a little exhausted, despite him clearly trying to hide it. He came in and plopped next to me. He looked over at me and we locked eyes. We just sat there for a moment. Eventually, we looked away. I got up and looked through the books and found something interesting. I went back and sat down. I opened the book to its first page. I could feel Alastor stare at me. I began to read the page. I kept reading peacefully as Alastor seemed to be trying to do the same. Then he grabbed me by the waist and plopped me on his lap facing away from him.

"You know dear, you are good at picking out books. I couldn't see it very well."

He rested his head on my head. And continued reading. I chose to accept this. I liked him and I wanted to stay. He smelled so good. Like cinnamon, campfire, and blood. He also slightly smelled of pine cones and tree sap. He smelled fresh. He was warm and I wanted to stay there forever. We continued reading the book. I slowly started to drift. I was getting tired. Alastor felt so nice and comfy. As was I drifting to sleep Alastor kissed my cheek.

"Sleep well, sweetheart."