Storm

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: crixus1234

Your Perspective

It was a normal night. Alastor and I were cuddling and telling each other jokes and stories. Eventually, we went quiet and enjoyed the sound of the rain hitting the roof. It was peaceful. Then I heard some kind of roaring sound. And then a big boom. It was thunder and lightning. A storm seemed to have formed outside. Alastor squeezed me tighter as I saw his ears droop. He jumped at the sound of lightning striking nearby. It was then I realized Alastor didn't like thunderstorms very much. He seemed frightened. Poor thing. I began to pet his ears and run my fingers through his hair as he buried his face in my chest. I whispered sweet nothings in his ears as he shook of fear. I began to sing his favorite lullaby. His shaking calmed down as he seemed to relax. After I finished singing I began to retell a funny story of the time I got him a poop emoji pillow for his birthday. He said, "Who gave me this shit?" He laughed a little remembering that day. His tail began to wag as he was distracted from the thundering sounds outside. I kissed all over his face.

"Everything will be ok, my love. I'm here every step of the way."

He purred into me and nuzzled in. Another lightning strike hit nearby. And this time he didn't jump.