That Woman

Alastor x Female reader

Alastor's Perspective

     I can't believe she's real. Such a woman exists. I never knew it was possible. I have never desired a woman, or anyone for that matter, before. She makes my heart beat out of my chest and makes it sink at the same time. When I see her get excited to see me I feel overwhelmed with joy and love and all I want to do is have her as my own. She is truly beautiful inside and out and it drives me crazy. I need that girl.

...

     I went to the roof of the hotel and waited for (y/n). I had to confess these thoughts and desires. I knew I had to or I will never know how she feels. I know she would let me down gently if she doesn't feel the same. But I would lose it if she didn't feel the same. I would go on a rampage. But I will never be mad at her.

     She came. She sat on the bench next to me.

"You wanted to speak with me?"

"Yes, darling, I needed to tell you something, admit something. You make my heart feel like it's on fire. I love you (y/n), and I just wanted to let you know you drive me crazy. I don't know how I'm saying this to you, but I had to say something. I understand if you don't feel the same."

She just sat there, in shock. She didn't seem to have words. So she showed me. She scooted closer and grabbed my face and held it. She then gave me a soft kiss on my lips, and something set off in me. It was animalistic. I grabbed her by the hips and put her on my lap. I kissed her like a mad man. She seemed to enjoy it. I held on to her like I was going to lose her. She is finally mine and she isn't going anywhere.