Her

Alastor x Female Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

     I have never been in heat before.  Curse being part deer. And how did I get into heat you ask, because of one person. (Y/n). She managed to catch my eye. Her pretty hair and those beautiful orbs for eyes. She is perfect. I can't get over her and I need her now.

Your Perspective

     I was in the hotel library trying to find a good movie to watch. Today's my day off, I wanted to spend it relaxing. I eventually found a movie and played it. Then someone came into the library, it was Alastor.

"Hey Alastor, would you like to watch this movie with me?"

I asked because he normally comes here to read.

"S-sure dear."

Did he just stutter? Whatever. He came and sat next to me on the couch. Did he seem...nervous?

"You ok?"

I was a bit worried, he was sweating.

"I'm great, darling, just watch the movie."

I knew he was lying. I don't think there is much I can do about it though.

...

     Alastor started to rub my thigh. I don't think he realizes he is doing it. It's like he is doing it mindlessly. I decided to grab his hand and hold it. He jumped and looked at me with a red guilty face.

"I'm so sorry, darling, I didn't realize I was doing that-"

I cut him off by putting my finger over his lips.

"Alastor, you're in heat aren't you."

The only reason why I knew was that I read about it somewhere. He definitely had the symptoms.

"I-I ye-yes"

he admitted it with a slight voice crack.

"Do you need help?"

I asked as if I was talking to a baby.

"Y-yes"

his tail started to wag, I could hear it against his coat and the couch. I then sat on his lap straddling him. I started to kiss him and he grabbed at my hips and thighs. The kiss started to become more heated, and Alastor teleported us to his house. We were in his bedroom sitting on his bed. Alastor took control and lifted me and laid me on the bed still kissing. We began to take off our clothes in a heated mess.

     Once we were naked, we got into position. Alastor panted with excitement and slowly inserted himself in me. It hurt a bit, but I knew he would wait. We waited till we got used to each other. The pain went away and turned into a need.

"You can move when you're ready, Alastor."

Alastor began to slowly move in and out. He held on to me tightly. He started to get faster and we both began to moan. He picked up the paise and started to pound me like a dog. He was a maniac. He went at an inhuman speed. But oh it felt so good. We moved together, it truly was a special moment. After an hour or so, I noticed Alastor's thrusts become more sloppy and his moaning gradually become louder. My moaning began to do the same. We were both in pure bliss. Alastor was reaching his climax, and so was I.

"Al- I'm close ahh~"

"Me too- ahh~ just hold it for a moment."

He managed to get out. We both reached our climax at the same time.

"Aaahhh ooo Alastor~"

I moaned out like a crazy person. My legs shook at the orgasm. Alastor twitched crazily at his finish.

"Aahh (y/n) baby~"

     We were exhausted. Alastor removed himself and we both shivered. He rolled next to me and held me close to his chest.

"I love you Alastor."

"I love you too, my love."