Beach Day

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I listened as Charlie excitedly talked about the plans for going to the beach today. We were all packed up and loading the car with all the neccessary  things for the beach day. I sat in between Alastor and Angel. I listened to Nifty and Husk talk excitedly about the plans for today. It was nice seeing everyone happy to have a little vacation. But, Alastor looked quite unhappy.

"Are you ok Alastor? What's wrong?"

Alastor snapped a little as when he spoke.

"Nothing, dear. I'm fine."

I nodded and noticed that we were pulling up to the beach. The crew unpacked everything and Husk and Alastor went to go park the car. I found a good spot for us to set up. I went to Angel.

"Hey Angel!"

"Hey toots. Ya' need somethin'?"

As I was about to speak, two random guys came up to us. One spoke to me.

"Hey sweetheart."

I cringed slightly. Angel warned them.

"You should leave her alone."

The other guy spoke.

"Why. She's just a normal demon."

I spoke up.

"How dare you. And I'm not just some normal demon. I'm the overlord of music."

They both tried flirting with me. Angel warned them again.

"I'm tellin' ya', that is not a good idea. I'm warnin' ya'. You two got a death wish."

"Why? Who's gonna stop us?"

They were mocking us. Angel and I smirked.

"She's the Radio Demons girl."

"I don't see him."

He went to touch me. I closed my eyes. But I heard an angry radio sound.

"D̸̢̧͉̾ơ̵̟͐͝n̵͖̫͊̓̓'̶̙̯̍͑̇t̶̜͔̿ ̸̭̘͙̂̍t̸̐ͅo̸̙͙̓̈́u̴̧̞̦͝c̶̩͛̅h̷̼͒ ̷̢̎͒ḧ̶̢̫̘́é̷̞͒͒r̴̥̤̬̆̏̓.̷̧̪͗́ͅ"

The other demon ran off. The one that tried to touch me got incredibly scared and tried to explain.

"I'm sorry m-Mr. Radio Demon. I was looking for m-my girl and mistaken her for my mine. So s-sorry. Please d-don't hurt m-me."

He ran off.

"Thank you Alastor."

I kissed his cheek and he smiled proud of his accomplishment and reward. He looked down at me.

"Let's go enjoy the day."

We enjoyed the rest of our day. I watched as Angel splashed Alastor in the face. He made a cute angry face and splashed him back. I giggled as I watched them have a splash war.