New Orleans Visitor

Human Alastor x Reader

Requested by: 1AttackOnTitan1

Alastor's Perspective

There's this lovely little thing that came to New Orleans recently. Their name is (y/n). They came from New York City! They have the accent and all. We met at my favorite coffeehouse. I approached them hearing their accent while they ordered. They said they came here to visit some family. We sat together in the little coffee shop talking for the morning. I couldn't get enough of that accent! I could listen to them all day. They made me feel all giddy and happy. They really were something else. I never knew I could feel like this. I love it. I love them. But alas, we must part ways to go on with the rest of our day. But they offered to talk again sometime! I couldn't refuse such an offer. We have a little coffee date 9AM tomorrow. The thought of our little date made my heart swell.

...

Your Perspective

I met Alastor the next morning. He was a character, that's for sure. I came in to the coffee shop and spotted Alastor sitting at the same table as yesterday, reading a news paper. He looked up. His smile grew big and wide. I sat down across from him.

"Hello, Alastor."

I gave a little wave. He spoke cutely.

"Hello, dear."

He gave me a small wave as well. We giggled. It made me wonder where this would go.