Oh, Dear...

Alastor x British Reader

Requested by: sadistic_bambi

Alastor's Perspective

A new sinner arrived at the hotel. Seems like they want to help and work here. Their accent was familiar. British? They are very delightful. I love to listen to them. Even though it's only been an hour. I feel like we could become very good friends. They treat me just like any other. It makes me feel like a person.

...

It's been days now. Oh, dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I somehow managed to fall in love with this little British thing. They are so charming, I couldn't help myself. I just want to kiss their luscious lips and their pretty little hands. I want to hold them. I desire them. And their accent drives me nuts. So perfect, so enjoyable. I even got to learn some British slang. It's always fun to learn something new. However, I am afraid. Afraid of admitting my true feelings. But I need to. I can't hold it in forever.

Your Perspective

     I was doing my usual work at the hotel. My good friend Alastor came up to me.

"Hello, my love. I don't want to disturb you but I need to tell you something."

"You're fine. I was just getting done. Go on."

Alastor took a deep breath. He played with his fingers. He was nervous.

"My love, I'm afraid that I have fallen in love with you."

I went silent. I never thought about Alastor like that. But the more I thought about it the more I realized I loved him too.

"Me too."

I have never seen a man smile bigger.

He lifted me off my feet and spun us around. He set me down and kissed me. He whispered in my ear

"I love you more than anything."