A Happy Mistake

Alastor x Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Requested by: Obesericity

Your Perspective

I was doing something I probably shouldn't have been doing. I was going to talk to Vox and Valentino about leaving Alastor alone. Recently they have been bothering him. So, I snuck out to talk to them tonight. They arrived and we went to an ally way. I began there.

"You two have been messing with Alastor. It needs to stop."

I said trying to keep this as serious as possible. They laughed at me. They were taking me as a joke.

"I'm serious, it's annoying! Who wants to be annoying?"

They laughed more clearly thinking about all the things they have done to Alastor. I was furious. They laughed at my angry face. Val spoke.

"Well, aren't you cute?"

He made a humming sound and raised his eyebrow looking me up and down. I was disgusted.

"Yeah. You look like a fun time."

Vox licked his flat lips.

Valentino pinned me to a wall.

"I can see why Alastor married you."

I kept my serious face on. Tired of their shit. I tried my best to be as confident as possible. They didn't seem fazed. Then I heard static. It was Alastor. He fought them off. Alastor looked at me clearly pissed.

"Are you stupid!?"

He yelled at me.

"I was trying to get them to leave you alone!"

He scoffed and took me to a limo that would bring us home. He started again.

"You shouldn't have done that alone! They could have hurt you!"

"Well, they shouldn't be messing with you all the time!"

"That is not worth your health! I could have dealt with them on my own!"

We were yelling back and forth all the way back to the manor. We yelled walking out of the car and into the house. The driver seemed nervous and drove off quickly. I dont blame him, Alastor ain't very pretty when he's mad. Neither am I.

"Why are you so worried! I could have handled it on my own!"

"Darling they are more powerful than you!"

I was fuming. I could have handled myself.

"I hate you."

Alastor slammed me into the wall. I could hear his anger in his voice.

"Say that again."

He got dark and symbols appeared around him.

"I. Hate-"

I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine. He kissed me roughly and held me against the wall. He took his knee in between my legs and pressed. I moaned into the kiss. Alastor lifted me and made my legs wrap around his waist, my back against the wall. He grinded into me causing both of us to moan into the kiss. We parted the kiss for air and he began to take my clothes off. I started taking his off too. Eventually, we were naked still in the same position as before. In the heated make-out session, he inserted himself in me. He did one big hard thrust and went off. He was pounding me ruthlessly. Through his grunts and moans, he would say,

"You hate me huh? You fuckin hate me!"

"Yes! I hate you!"

I moaned and yelled back.

He seemed to be getting off to it as he continued his savagery. He looked wild. I was a moaning mess. I was extremely loud, as expected from the sheer pleasure running through me. He spanked me and bit into my shoulder making me let out a loud shriek-like, moan. He sucked my blood like a ravager. He almost choked on it. His pace became sloppy as we both reached our climax. Warm cum filled me giving me a satisfying feeling. My head relaxed on his shoulder as he carried us to the bedroom where he finally removed himself. We lade there and cuddled asleep for the rest of the night.