It Really is a Sweet Forever

Part 2 to Sweet Forever

Alastor x Male Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Years Later

Alastor's Perspective

     It's been over 80 years since I have seen my darling boyfriend. I died so soon. I hope he lived a long life. My poor (y/n). I will keep smiling for you love.

     I have decided to help with the Happy Hotel. It's just something for my entertainment. Something to do. I wonder if it will work. My love is definitely in Heaven. He will never forgive me if he saw me now and learn who I truly am. But I miss him. If I could just see him one more time...

Your Perspective

     I was killed because someone thought I was the Louisiana killer. I have been in Heaven sense. I found out my boyfriend was a serial killer. And now he is one of the overlords of hell. I miss him and forgive him for his ways. I except him. And because I still love him even though he is considered terrible, I was sent to hell.

     People were after me. They wanted me for my power and beauty. I ran. I found a poster for a hotel. The Happy Hotel. It had an address on it. It was a hotel to be redeemed. I should go. I need to get back to heaven. My boyfriend may be down here, but he probably moved on. He seems fine without me.

     I don't know my way around hell. I tried my best to follow the address. I made it to this hotel called Hazbin Hotel. It's the right address. The name is different from the poster. I knock on the door. A blond little women opened the door to reveal my tattered white robe. She was in awe.

"You're fallen"

"I fell today. I was wondering if I could stay here to possibly get redeemed."

"Of course! Come in! My name is Charlie, I will introduce everyone else."

Charlie let me in. I walked into a very well-organized place. It seemed nice.

"That over there is Husk."

Husk...

He was a cat. And his eyes were wide looking at me. My eyes widened too.

"Husk..."

"(Y/n)"

I ran to him and hugged him. He was me and Alastor's best friend.

"You know each other?"

"Yes. He's me and my boyfriend's best friend."

Then an unknown voice spoke.

"Boyfriend?"

"Oh! This is Angel Dust."

"Cool, the newbie has a boyfriend."

"Yeah... My name is (y/n)."

"Nice to meet you (y/n)."

Charlie and Angel said at the same time.

Then I saw a little thing that looked like a cyclops.

"Nifty?"

I ran to her and hugged her too. She was our maid. She is so lovely. She hugged me back.

"(Y/n)?"

I froze. There was no mistaking that voice. It was Alastor. I turned around and saw him and all his glory. He still was just as beautiful as he was when he was alive.

"Alastor...my love!"

I ran to him lifting him in a hug and holding him as tight as I could without hurting him.

"I missed you so much."

We both began to cry. Alastor teleported us somewhere...

Husks Perspective

"So what's up with those two"
Angel asked in his annoying voice.

"They are a couple. They have known each other since they were around 15. They haven't seen each other in over 80 years."

I explained a little.

"Alastor has a boyfriend!"

"Yup"

I casually replied to Angels yelling.

"Aawww, he has a love."

Charlie, of course, started to fangirl. Vaggie popped out.

"I saw everything."

"Great. You're all caught up."

Your Perspective

"Where are we?"

"Our home, my love."

"I see. I love you so much, sweetheart."

I held him on the bed that we were sitting on. He was on my lap. I kissed him passionately. I showed him just how much I missed him. Then he pushed away.

"Wait. My love, you can't be with a man like me."

"I know who you are now, love. I love you, and I don't care. Just let us reunite."

We began kissing again. It became more heated. I began to remove his close, he did the same for mine. We laid down on the bed, making out like we never have before. Our naked skin rubbing together. I started to kiss his neck, sucking and biting causing him to moan. He has the sweetest moans. I sloppily kissed down his chest and down to his pelvic bone. I flipped him over and made him go on his knees and arch his back. I began licking and sucking his ass. Eating him like an animal. He moaned wildly. I started to rub his tail, he moaned out more. It was sensitive. I used this to my advantage and massaged it more. He squirmed and whimpered and wailed. He was losing it. I slapped his ass and he yelped. I continued to do these three things, driving him crazy.

"You taste so good."

I stopped my actions and positioned him to where his head was facing my cock. He started to suck and deep throat it. I pet his hair and ears. He moaned into my cock causing it to vibrate making it more pleasurable. After a while, he stopped so I wouldn't cum yet. I kissed him and shoved my tongue in his mouth. I searched it and claimed it all over again. He was mine. We had tears rolling down our faces. We have connected again. I laid him down like he was as gentle as a delicate flower. I caressed his thin hips and thighs. I pushed his legs back and had his legs rest on my arms. I inserted slowly, letting him get used to me again.

"Mmm~ so big" he whined out.

"So tight." I sighed out those words and began to move at a slow pace.

"Ah~ go faster, please."

I thrusted faster. He felt so good that I began to pound him. I was going at a speed I have never been capable of doing before. It was unnatural. Fast and hard. He was a moaning crying mess. He was in pure bliss. So was I. I knew he was seeing stars as the bed was shaking violently and hitting the wall aggressively.

"Ah~ah~ah~ oohhh~ ahahahah~"

He was moaning crying and laughing at the same time. He was losing it. I continued to pound his tight little ass for hours. We have never felt like this before. I started to get messy and sloppy. I came inside of him. He moaned louder enjoying my juices shooting into him. I continued to lunge into him. I bent down slightly unnaturally sucking him off. This sent him over the edge and he came in my mouth. I swallowed his sweet liquid.

I removed myself. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom that was in the room.

"We're taking a bath."