Hello

Human Intruder Alastor x Female Reader

Alastor's Perspective

There she is. Sleeping so peacefully. My sweet love, you will be mine.

I climbed in through the living room window. So foolishly left unlocked. I went to her room and saw her and all her beautiful features. I crawled on the bed gently to not wake her up. At least not yet. I hovered over her and kissed her succulent lips. I got hungry and kissed them again but a little more aggressive. She woke up slowly during my bliss kiss. Her eyes went wide open and she nearly screamed but I put my hand over her mouth and nose.

"Hello. Your awake deary. Don't scream I won't hurt you, my sweet love."

She nodded and I let go.

"What are you doing in my home?"

"To visit you, my love. I wanted to tell you I love you."

"Wait, I know you, you are that one radio host. Alastor."

"Hello, my (y/n)."

"That's why you were kissing me. You love me. This is just so crazy. You're in my bed kissing me in my sleep in my home-"

I kissed her again to silence her.

"Darling, let me keep this short and simple for you. You will move in with me and become my darling wife and I will give you everything you could ever imagine."

"Ok... I will do that. You creep. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this."

"Good. I have already ordered to move all your stuff out. You won't be needing this bed anymore. You will sleep with me."

"I paid good money for this bed."

She said with a little pouty face.

"Well, that won't matter anymore darling. I have plenty of money to spoil you with."

"I'm only doing this for my future children."

"Ooooo, you want children huh. That will be fun."

She blushed and covered her face.

"Well my love, say hello to the first night you will sleep next to me."

It felt good to say that.

I lifted her out of the bed and carried her out the door to our new home. Then she stuttered out a surprised

"He-hello?"

She actually said hello.