Nose Kiss

Alastor x Reader

2nd Point Of View

     You walked up to Alastor who was standing near the bar. He was holding his staff as usual. You looked at it and noticed a hair on it. Looked like it was Alastor's. You reached over and took the hair off. The staff opened its eye, "Thank you" it said. Alastor looked at his staff and then you.

"There was a hair on it."

"Oh, I see dear, thank you."

"Of course."

He turned around and talked to Husk. You kept looking at the microphone staff. It was pretty cool. You patted the microphone's head and it laughed. Alastor looked over and noticed and backed away.

"What are you doing."

"Patting your staff's head."

"Oh, refrain from touching it."

"But it seems to enjoy it."

"I don't care."

He looked away and asked Husk for a drink. You continued to pat the staff's head. It seemed to struggle to stay quiet. It liked it so much it wanted to laugh. Alastor noticed anyway. He got real close to your face.

"Stop. Touching. My. Staff."

Your noses were almost touching. You smiled and kissed his nose. He backed up real quick and turned around rubbing his nose with a red face. He just walked away leaving his drink Husk prepared for him. You took it and drank it.

The Next Day

     It was dinner time, and you haven't seen Alastor all day except now. He was cooking jambalaya for everyone. Once he finished making it, he set the table up with Nifty. Everyone sat down and started to eat and chat. Alastor seemed to purposely sit next to you. He seemed excited and happy to do so. You were eating just like any normal dinner and Alastor shoved his food in his mouth like a maniac. He looked like he was trying to finish as fast as he could. Everyone glanced at him a bit and then just shrugged it off as Alastor being Alastor.

Once he finished he took your fork out of your hand and licked it clean. Then he poked food onto the fork from your bowl and offered you to take a bite. You stared at him. Everyone did. He had a look of pure excitement and joy and obsession. He was waiting. You took the bite. He fed you your food until your bowl was empty.

"Did you like it, my love?"

"Yes, but you didn't need to feed me, Al."

"But I wanted to show you how much I love you."

Everyone was gone and already finished with their food. It was just you two. You stared at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I always said if I ever get a partner I would do everything to make them happy."

"Partner?"

"Yes! You're my partner!"

"What!? Since when?"

"Since when you kissed my nose. Doesn't that mean we are together now?"

"No"

He looked sad.

"But it can mean that."

He brightened up.

"So we are together!"

"Yes! We are together!"

He tackled you with a hug and kissed your nose and cheek.

"Let's tell the others!"

He suggested. And you agreed.