That Voice

Alastor x Female Singer Reader

Alastor's Perspective

     I decided to go to a bar that wasn't filled with filth. I was bored and just wanted to go somewhere and do something. This bar is known for its singers and musicians. Maybe they will play something nice.

     A woman walked out on stage and grabbed the microphone.

"How is everybody doin tonight."

She questioned and got a mix of good and groans.

"I see, I hope I will make your night better with my singing."

She smiled a bit, she really was pretty and all dolled up. Then she began to sing.

(Play song)

     Her voice was soft and elegant. Angelic. She sang with such emotion, it made my heart move with her. The harmony was beautiful. She was good. I watched and listened until the song ended. I was in a trance. She was gorgeous in so many ways. I had to speak to her, say something.

...

Your Perspective

     I was drinking alone on a barstool. People seemed to like me and my singing, that's good...

"You did a good job up there dear."

I jumped slightly at the voice and looked to my side to see the one and only Radio Demon. He was complimenting me.

"Thank you, sir, I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

I smiled at him and he seemed to smile more.

"I wanted to ask you, dear, would you like to go out on a date with me? Maybe dinner?"

Dinner...hmm. Boring. I have a better idea.

"I would love to go on a date, but dinner will be boring, let's do something fun and exciting. It is proven that you can make someone like you more if you are doing something crazy together."

"Hmm, I guess your right dear, what do you have in mind, wild one?

"The amusement park! I want to go on the biggest rollercoaster ride!"

All Alastor thought about was his poor hair when he would go on the rides. He agreed anyway.