Worry

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I stood at the TV station. Vox was speaking.

"You will marry me no matter what. Even if I have to force you."

"I will not marry you. I don't love you. I love Alastor."

"Alastor? That damn radio. I will kill everyone you love, starting with Alastor."

"Wait! No! Please don't harm my friends. I will do anything!"

"Good girl. Now don't tell anyone, or I will find you."

He left and teleported me back to my hotel room.

I fell on my knees and began to cry. Charlie must have heard me and came in.

"What's wrong, (y/n)?"

She sounded pretty concerned.

"I can't tell you, Charlie."

"Please tell me, (y/n). Let me help you."

I sighed.

"Vox wants me to marry him. He said if I didn't he would kill all of you guys."

"That's pretty harsh. You know you can tell Alastor. He will protect you. Do you want me to get him?"

I nod.

"Yes, please."

I hugged my knees. Not long after, I heard footsteps.

Alastor stood there with his signature smile. I smiled back and jumped up and hugged him and began to cry. He sat us down on the bed with me on his lap running his fingers through my hair. He began to get concerned.

"What's wrong, dear?"

"It's Vox. He is forcing me to marry him. He said he would kill you guys if I didn't. He said he would kill you first."

Alastor began to heave and little. He was angry.

"Damn TV."

He calmed down a little.

"I will protect you, darling. He won't kill me, I promise. You don't need to cry anymore, sweetheart. Besides, a smile looks better on you."

I giggled and smiled. His smile grew. I yawned.

"Can you stay tonight Alastor?"

"Yes, of course, my dear!"

He lays us down and I put my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. I began to drift off as Alastor hummed a toon. I knew there was no need to worry.