Mother's Day

Human Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Alastor's Perspective

Me and the triplets were in the kitchen making breakfast for mother's day. My darling wife will have breakfast in bed. I put all the food on to the tray and looked at the triplets.

"Go wake her up!"

They excitedly ran to the room and opened the door speaking loudly "Happy mother's day" in unison. (Y/n) sat up rather surprised and then smiled.

"Aaawww, you are all too sweet."

I sat the tray in her lap. I also placed a gift from the children.

"Enjoy your breakfast, dear. We hope you like your gift."

She nods and takes a bite of food.

"It's really good. Did you all make this for me?"

We all said yes like excited little children. Well... the triplets were children but I'm still just as excited as they are. We sat and talked as (y/n) ate breakfast. After she finished, it was time for her to open her gifts. She opened the one from the kids and began to tear up.

"Aww I love you my sweet babies!"

They hugged and she gave each of them a kiss on the forehead. I felt so happy seeing my family happy. The kids then began to say I had a gift for her too. I felt my cheeks heat up. I pulled the gift out of my pocket and leaned forward to her. I placed a heart locket around her neck.

"Wow, my love. This is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you. There is a picture of us inside of it."

"Thank you, my love."

She put her arms around my neck and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Gross!"

The kids ran out of the room. We laughed. I looked at my beautiful wife and spoke quietly.

"Thank you for being such a great partner and mother."

She smiled sweetly at me.

"I love you, Alastor. You've been such a great partner and father."

"I love you too, sweetheart. But it's mother's day not father's day."

She laughed.

"I know. But it's true."