Jealous

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

No One's Perspective

(Y/n) was hanging out with Angel and Husk. They were laughing and telling jokes to each other. They seemed to be having a good time. They were even drinking a little.

But... They didn't notice Alastor in the corner. He had to admit he was kinda annoyed. Charlie walked past him and asked what was wrong. Alastor didn't respond. Charlie just kinda nervously walked away.

...

Your Perspective

I was hanging at my favorite cafe. I love to come here and sing. The owner is lovely and the people here are nice.

After I was done singing, I saw Vox come over to me. He began a conversation. Despite being my boyfriend's enemy, he isn't too bad to talk to.

"Hey, nice voice."

"Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"You're welcome. I did."

He then moved his hand and grabbed my waist...I then began to hear static.

All of a sudden I was grabbed and thrown behind someone.

It was Alastor. He put me behind him. He looked pissed.

"Vox. Never touch her again. Leave now, before I kill you."

Vox quickly walked away. With an "oh shit" look on his face.

He turned around and looked at me with a derpy grin as if nothing happened. I spoke.

"You were jealous, weren't you."

"Yes. And so what! I can handle Angel and Husk but any other demon I feel may take you away from me."

I smiled at his honesty. I put my hand on his cheek.

"Alastor, you know I love you. You don't need to be jealous."

"I know."

He said quietly. He then grabs my hand and kisses it. Then he said excitedly:

"Let's sing, my love!"

We went to the stage and began to sing and dance. We gained an audience. In the end, he pulled me into a kiss.