Weird Cartoons

Alastor X Anime Weeb Reader

Requested by: KomodoRaven

Alastor's Perspective

The new guest in the hotel rarely comes out of their room. What was their name again? I think it started with-

I was cut off by seeing them in the lobby. They were wearing a T-shirt with some strange cartoon characters on it. They walked into the kitchen to get some more snacks. That's all they seemed to eat. Unhealthy foods that should be eaten on occasion, not every day. They began to walk to their room. I followed them to figure out what kept them in their room all the time. They even stay up all night. Hotel guests complain about the noise so late at night. They went into their room and almost shut the door. I stopped the door with my foot. They opened the door and looked at me with a small sweet smile.

"Did you need something, Alastor?"

"Kinda. I was just curious as to what keeps you in your room for such long periods. You hardly go out to even get proper food. You only grab a bunch of snack foods. That can't be healthy for you."

They looked at me with a raised brow.

"You are worried about my health?"

They had a small smirk. I narrowed my eyes on them.

"No. I'm just saying it's disgusting in a nice way."

They giggled at my response.

"Well, if you are so curious about what keeps me so occupied, let me show you."

They opened the door and stepped aside to let me in. I hesitated but went in anyway. They shut the door. The room was pitch black. They must have had those curtains that keep the light out entirely. Then a screen came on. It was a TV. It lit up the couch. I was surprised to see it clean and smelling good. They sat down. They patted the seat next to them. I joined them. I had nothing better to do.

"My name is (y/n) by the way."

I nodded. They hit play and a cartoon began to play.

"So this is what you spend your afterlife doing. Watching children's cartoons."

They laughed a little.

"No. This is not a cartoon. This is called anime. The one we are watching is not made for children. I think you will like this one."

I nodded slowly and suspiciously at them. I watched it anyway.

As it reached the end I felt angry. Why did it end right there?

"What? Why is it ending right there?"

"Because it's a show. That was just one episode. Would you like to watch more?"

"Yes! I want to know what happens next."

They seemed to giggle at how eager I was.

"You're cute."

My smile faltered. I have never been called cute before. I felt my face heat up.

"I'm not cute. I'm scary and intimidating."

They laughed more.

"You saying that, was cute."

I blushed more. I can't seem to win.

"Just play the damn show."

They played the next episode. I never thought I would get so flustered by them.