Never Alone

Alastor x Abuse Victim Trauma Female Reader

Requested by: YinCipher

Alastor's Perspective

I was dreaming about my mother. She was the sweetest women you could ever meet. Next to my wife, of course. She was teaching me how to cook in this dream. What a lovely memory. I could almost remember her face. The smells were comforting and warm. Then I heard loud breathing next to me. I looked around, but saw nothing. It became louder and more panicked. I felt uneasy. I was trying to wake myself up. The breathing turned into desperate sobs. Then there was a scream...

"Darling! are you alright?"

I finally woke up from my peaceful dream. My wife was panicking in her sleep. She woke us up screaming. poor thing. She has been through so much. I wish I was there to save her. I wish I was there to help sooner. But all I can do is be here now. I held on to her. Although not common, she would get these night terrors of her past. flash backs that made is feel real. PTSD. She has been working on it for decades. It's slowly but surley calming down.  I rubbed small circles on her back and rubbed my fingers through her hair humming her favorite toon.

Your Perspective

Alastor held me close to his body. He was warm and smelled good. His humming vibrated his chest and caused a calm feeling to flow over me. How has he stayed with me for so long? I've been nothing but a bother with my past. One day, he will give up on me...

"What are you thinking about, my love?"

My thoughts reverted to him and his soft voice.

"Will you ever leave me Alastor?"

He seemed surprised by my sudden question.

"Sweetheart, I would never leave you. I'm here to help you and protect you. I will never give up on you. I love you too much for that."

He looked into my eyes and gave a soft reasuring smile. He then kissed my forehead.

"You'll never be alone. I will always be here for you, my love."