Confession

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I'm an overlord in hell. I'm known as the Melody Demon. I usually act as a peacemaker between Alastor, the Radio Demon, and Vox. Alastor and I are close friends. I always try to tell him to keep it together around Vox, but he always gets riled up with his enemy. I love and care about Alastor. I don't want him to get hurt. So, I'm always using my powerful voice to stop them. It doesn't help that I have feelings for Alastor. It makes me more worried. We have been friends for so long. I don't want to ruin our relationship. I sat in my room. I was upset. I don't want to be rejected and never be friends again.

I then heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

Charlie came. She looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

I sigh. I can let it out to Charlie.

"I'm in love with Alastor. I don't want to tell him because I don't want to ruin what we have."

Charlie smiled gently at me.

"(Y/n), you won't ruin what you two have."

I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you."

She nodded then left.

Now I need to find Alastor. I went around the hotel. I couldn't find him. I asked husk at the bar.

"Alastor? Yeah, he is with Vox right now or something."

I went pale.

I ran out the door.

I found them where they usually fight.

I saw Vox about to attack. I jumped in front of Alastor, taking the harsh attack that Vox has never done before. The fights are normally more loud and physical, not magical. I fell letting out a melodic scream. Alastor caught me before I hit the ground, yelling a no. Alastor gave a death glare to Vox. Vox was surprised but walked away. Alastor looked down at me in his arms. He looked worried with a strained smile. I smiled at him.

"I will be fine Alastor. I just need a bit to heal and rest."

His smile became less strained. He looked a little bit calmer.

"I wanted to tell you Alastor. I love you."

He looked surprised.

"It's ok if you don't like me back I-"

I was cut off by Alastor kissing my lips. We parted.

"Of course I love you back, darling. I love you more than anything, my Love."

We smiled at each other. He lifted me and carried me to the hotel. We went to my room. Alastor laid me down on the bed as Charlie began to heal me. Alastor started to sing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the voice of my new lover.