Him

Alastor x Male Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

     I don't know how he did it. Why it happened. I didn't think it was possible. I fell in love with someone, a man. I never thought I would ever see the day. Let alone with a man. I fell hard. He drives me crazy. I'm head over heels. I want him to hold me and kiss me and touch me. I have never felt like this. I have never wanted someone, no, needed someone so badly. I'm afraid to tell him. But I need to.

Your Perspective

     I was making myself some lunch. The hotel finally got some food. I finished making my lunch and was about to eat it but...

"Hello dear"

I turned around to Alastor. He seemed nervous. I said hey back.

"Can we talk in a more private area?"

I'm confused. But curious.

"Sure."

He grabbed my hand and teleported us somewhere, leaving behind my lunch.

...

We were on the rooftop. Alastor kept fidgeting with his thumbs. He could barely look at me. I was concerned, he is my best friend.

"Darling, I wanted to tell you something very important. I... I really lo..love you. I mean I fell in love with you. I understand if you don't feel the same way. I love you more than anything. I can't believe I was able to get that out. I'm sorry-"

I cut him off with a kiss. I kissed him with as much passion as I could. He seemed startled at first but then kissed back like a mad man. He climbed on me and wrapped his legs around my waist. I was now holding him as he desperately tried to make the kiss impossibly deep. Eventually, we parted our lips. He stared at me like he had everything anyone could ever have. He teleported us to his home, specifically his bedroom, and smashed his lips into mine. I held him and squeezed his ass. He let out the most beautiful small moan through the kiss. He began to desperately grind on me. I carried him to the bed and laid him down breaking the kiss to remove our clothing. He whimpered, tired of waiting and wanting this now. Once we were naked we began to kiss again. Alastor grinded on me again ready for what was next. I made his legs rest up on my arms. This way his legs were held back. I pushed myself in and he let out,

"aaahhhoo daddy~"

his face went red.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I had that in me-"

I shut him up with a kiss and began to slowly thrust in and out. He let out little moans.

"Ah~ please, harder ah~ faster."

I did as he asked and began to go harder and move faster in and out of him.

"aaahhhh~"

he moaned and scratched his nails into my shoulder blades. I could tell he wanted more, so I began to pound him. The bed started shaking and creaking. His moans were so beautiful. They became loud and more frequent. He even began to cry with pleasure. He was crying and squirming so hard that I got worried.

"You... ok?"

He kept crying and moaning and eventually said,

"aahhhh mooorre daddy!"

Oh, tomorrow will not be a great day for Alastor's legs.

     I pounded him at an inhuman speed, and he was so loud and beautiful. He left scratches all over my arms and back. He eventually came and I still had a little to go. I kept going as hard as I could as he screamed in pleasure experiencing an orgasm. His legs were shaking intensely and he seemed to struggle to breathe. My thrusts became sloppy and I climaxed.

     We were panting and breathing hard. I removed myself from him and made him shiver a little. His body would twitch and jerk still settling down from the orgasm. I licked his cum off his chest and wiped up what was on mine. We cuddled close, Alastor practically on top of me.

"I love you so much."

Alastor seemed very pleased.

"I love you too."

...

Bonus

Angels Perspective

I walked into the kitchen to get some food. The hotel finally got some actual food. I found a plate with food on it. It looked fresh.

"Oo, free lunch!"