Little Cottage Girl

Human Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: Kailaitta

Your Perspective

I was walking back home from going to the store in the nearby town. I lived in the woods in a very discreet area. I lived in a little cottage. I was excited to get home. I was going to do some baking, but I didn't have all the supplies I needed. That's why I dropped by the store.

As I near my little home I see a man standing in front of my door. He seems to be looking around. He then spotted me. He seemed very excited to see me. I came closer. He had darker skin with copper-like hair. His eyes were brown with a tint of red. He was very handsome. I was a bit nervous to get closer, but I did anyway. When I was near enough to speak I asked him why he was here.

"Sir? Why are you here? Do I know you?"

He chuckled at my questions.

"No, dear. You do not know me. But I know you! I'm here to make you mine."

I kept my distance from him. I was a little taken back at what he said. Mine. His? He saw my confusion.

"I know it's crazy of me to ask because you don't even know me. But! I want to marry you and live here in your little cottage."

My eyes went wide. Why would he want to marry me? How did he know me? It's like he read my mind with his answer.

"I'm going to be honest with you, sweetheart. I saw you one day walking to your little home while I was hunting. Something kept bringing me back. So I came and spied on you every chance I got. It was almost every day. I grew to love you and this little home. I just had to snatch you up before anyone else greedy little hands did."

I was in awe. I didn't know how to feel.

"I also noticed you are quite lonely. I am sure my company will be nice."

He was right. I am lonely. I didn't know I was this lonely though. Lonely enough to marry a stranger. I guess after a while you get desperate for someone.

"I will give you everything, my love. I will treat you like the queen you are."

He grabbed my hands and kissed them a few times. He rubbed his face into my hands lovingly. He whispered.

"So soft."

I cupped his cheeks. He had his hands over mine. I finally spoke.

"Ok... I will marry you. You may stay with me."

His smile grew bigger. It seemed more genuine than before. He yanked me closer with my hands and wrapped my arms around his neck. He rested his hands on my waist. He didn't hesitate to kiss me. The kiss felt like he would eat me alive. But it made my heart flutter and my stomach do turns. He rubbed my waist and moved down to my hips. He held them tightly. I guess this won't be so bad.