I'm The One For You

Human Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: ZulPazul

Your Perspective

I never knew someone could crush someone's heart without a care in the world. I thought he loved me...

Alastor's Perspective

I'm comforting my sweet darling. When will she see I'm the one right for her. She is crying so much. That man didn't deserve her. They were a couple for a month until we found out he was cheating. My sweet (y/n)'s heart is broken over a man who isn't worth it. I hold her in my arms dearly. She deserves so much better. Looks like I have a knew pray on my hands.

I rubbed small circles on her back. She pressed into my my chest, getting my shirt wet from tears.

"Darling, that man never deserved you. Please stop crying. He isn't worth your tears. My beautiful, you make me sad when you cry."

She looked up at me. She seemed to calm down a bit. She stared into my eyes with bright ones. She placed her hand on my cheek. I put my hand over hers. I kissed her palm. She shivered.

"Alastor... how long have you felt this way towards me?"

"Since I first saw you. I knew you were the one I would be perusing for the rest of my days."

She smiled. I kissed her tears off her face. She kissed me quickly. I kissed her desperately. She parted and looked me straight in the eyes with a sad look.

"Promise you will never betray me. Never hurt me."

"I would never do such a thing to you, my sweet love. I love you. And I will not mess it up. You are perfect."

She sighed. She settled into my lap and kissed both my cheeks. I whispered in her ear softly.

"I'm the one for you."