My Sweet Child

Alastor x Mother Reader

Requested by: Ali_sensei

Your Perspective

I got news that my son, Alastor, had began to help the princess in hell. I'm going to meet with God. I don't want to be in heaven anymore. I'm going to stay in hell with my child.

...

"Please allow me to go down to stay with my son. I know he can't make it well without me."

God spoke powerfully.

"Your son has incredible power in the underworld. He will be fine for a long time."

"That's not what I mean. He is mentally ill and I'm the only one that can keep him well enough to be happy."

"You want to go back to your murderous son. A man who has slaughtered and ate people and finds others suffering amusing?"

"It's not his fault. He has been hurt so badly from a young age. It has done a great deal on his mind. He doesn't know any better."

"Fine. Whatever makes you happy. I will allow you to stay with you son. But you will never be to come back."

"Thank you."

Everything went bright white and then dark red. I was falling. I felt myself hit the ground. I stood up. I felt a power I have never felt before. I looked at a broken window from a run down building. I was now demonic. I did not care. I will find my child. My poor sweet baby. I saw posters and news. He was well known as I heard. I found the hotel he was supposedly helping. I knocked on the door. The princess of hell opened the door. Her sweet smile and excitement made me feel good.

"Hello! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

"Hi Princess Charlie. I'm looking for Alastor."

She was about to speak when interrupted by Alastor himself that now stood behind her.

"I've been called?"

Charlie stepped aside to reveal my son fully. He was just as dapper as I remember. Might need to work on his hygiene. I will nip him in the butt about that. He didn't seem to recognize me and kept on his smile as if amused someone was looking for him.

"Oh my child."

I cupped his face and looked at his large eyes. He always had big beautiful eyes. Tears formed and ran down my face. Alastor looked so shocked he began to shake. He dropped his cane. It said ouch as it hit the floor. I pulled him down and hugged him tight to my chest. He sobbed loud and hard into me. Everything was black now. We were in some sort of dark void. I assumed Alastor put us here because he never did like to look weak in front of others that wasn't me. He was on his knees. He was much taller than me. He hugged me tight. His cries were loud and desperate. I pet his hair and spoke softly to him.

"It's all right, my child. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm sorry mommy. I'm so sorry for the things I've done."

He could hardly breathe. He was crying so hard. I cried with him.

"It's ok my baby. It's not your fault. You didn't want this."

After hours of holding each other and crying Alastor looked at me with tired eyes. He spoke as if he was a little tired kid.

"I'm really tired mama... I'm gonna take us home now."

We materialized in a home. It was large and well put together.

"I'm glad I came to you Alastor. My poor baby."

He frowned and whimpered in emotional pain.

"Lets get you to bed. You've been through so much."

I walked with him to his master bedroom.

I left him to change into more comfortable clothing. I tucked him in.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too, my sweet child."