Panic

Alastor x Reader

Requested by: crixus1234

Your Perspective

It's been hard lately... I have been tired and didn't want to do anything. Charlie asked me to go to the store and get some more things for the kitchen. I asked if someone could go with me since I don't do well with people. It didn't help that we were in hell. But everybody was busy. I decided to suck it up and go. Charlie called me a limo.

...

The driver was creepy. He wouldn't stop looking at me and asking me personal questions. He kept saying I was cute and sexy and would love to have a good time with me. I paid attention to the road making sure we were going to my destination. I didn't want him kidnapping me. I eventually closed the window thing that separates the driver and you. He tried to open it again but I locked it. He seemed pretty pissed and even stopped the car. I got out quickly as he did the same. I walked to the sidewalk to get away but he followed.

"Hey, you bitch! I was complimenting you!"

I ran away and eventually made it to a different store. I didn't want to go to the one that the driver thought I was going to. I walked in and...there were so many people. Demons were everywhere. I breathed in and out. I went to the section with the supplies and grabbed what I needed. I looked at no one and was walking fast to get out of there. On the way, however, since I wasn't paying attention, I bumped into someone, causing them to begin yelling at me. It was just gibberish to me. I felt like my rib cage was being crushed and I couldn't breathe. There were so many people! They were gonna hurt me! I'm dying! Someone help!

Alastor's Perspective

I was at the store Charlie told me to go to to get the items we needed. I heard some yelling. Which is normal in hell. But then I heard hysterical crying. It sounded as if the person was suffocating on their own. I got curious and decided to check it out. When I got there...I wasn't expecting to see my partner violently shaking and crying and struggling to breathe. They were whispering things like "don't hurt me" and "I'm dying". They were having a panic attack. I ran straight to them as others watched wondering what was happening. I yelled at the person who seemed to have caused this and he apologized profusely saying they didn't mean to yell at them. I gave up on that and worried about my love. I could deal with him later. I picked them up and carried them out of the store. I even grabbed the things they dropped and took them. I teleported to the hotel dropping everything I didn't pay for on the floor and saying,

"Gotta go!"

And I teleported to our home and laid them down on the bed. I snuggled them close to me and felt their heart racing.

"My love it's ok. I'm right here sweetheart. It's just me, darling, no need to panic."

I whispered more sweet nothings into their ear and rubbed small circles on their back holding them as close as I could.

Your Perspective

My breathing began to feel normal. I felt worm and began to see where I was. I was in a room. And I was cuddled into someone's chest. I breathed in and inhaled their scent. Cinnamon, campfire, and blood.

"Alastor...?"

"My love you finally snapped out of it."

He was rubbing my back and he began to kiss all over my face. I was now completely calm and felt safe.

"How did you find me?"

"We seemed to be at the same store, dear."

Oh, that's the store Charlie told Alastor to go to. I guess I didn't notice until now.

"Let's take a nap, my love."

I nodded and kissed his cheek. His smile grew as we snuggled closer to each other and went to sleep.