Hot and Bothered

Human Sailor Alastor x Female Siren Reader

Requested by: tonguerot

Alastor's Perspective

The air was cool and the sky was a bright blue. I smelled the ocean in the air. I was sailing smoothly. I closed my eyes and sighed relaxing a bit. Then I heard a knocking sound. I opened my eyes and looked around. The knocking happened again. I turned my head towards the sound. I saw a womans head. I jumped and yelped falling on my bottom not expecting to see a womans head popping over the edge of my boat. She spoke in a beautiful voice.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you, handsome."

She then lifted herself up into the boat. I admired her strength. She rolled on revealing a tail. She had nothing covering her bosom. The boat rocked a bit when she dropped in. She crawled to me in between my legs. She put her hands on my chest. She was gorgeous. I felt my face go warm. She massaged my muscles and stared deep into my eyes.

"What's your name, handsome?"

"Alastor."

I spoke softly as if I was out of breath.

"My name is (y/n). You are very strong aren't you, Alastor?"

"Y-yes."

Her wet skin glisten in the sun. Her eyes were seductive and bright. It took everything in me not to look down.

"Don't worry, Alastor, you can look. I know it's a bit strange for humans for them to be bare. But aren't they beautiful?"

I looked down slowly. I gulped.

"Yes."

She then began to unbutton my shirt. She opened the shirt up and put breasts on my chest. They were soft and squishy. My breath hitched. She wrapped her arms around my neck. She hummed.

"At a loss for words, Alastor?"

I nodded. I couldn't speak. My pants felt tighter than normal. She smirked.

"Well, I have to go, Alastor. I hope to see you around."

She moved off of me and rolled off the boat.

"Goodbye, Alastor."

She waved.

"G-goodbye."

She went under water. I waited a moment then let out a breath. She left me hot and bothered.