Big Juicy

Alastor x Curvy Female Exotic Dancer Reader

Alastor's Perspective

The hotel was looking for something fun to do. We hopped in a limo and drove to random places. None of them satisfied all of our needs. Angel had an idea. Which is always bad. He told the driver where to go. Charlie spoke up before anyone else.

"Angel, where are we going?"

Charlie seemed a little concerned. We were all worried about his idea.

"You'll see, sugar tits."

Charlie decided to follow through with this surprise plan. Much to my discomfort. We then arrived at our destination. It was a strip club...ew. Angel then explained.

"Look, I know whatcha probably thinkin, "oh no! Angel took us to a strip club! Why would you do that?" Well here is what I have to say to that. We can drink and play poker and enjoy the music. The music isn't as loud here as in other places."

Husk and Nifty seemed to perk up.

"And you can play other games too. They have arcade games and shit. And we can enjoy all the beautiful strippers in this club."

Everyone seemed to brighten up about this situation...except me. Charlie noticed.

"Come on Al, it won't be so bad. We can play games together, and the music won't hurt your ears. We should be open-minded about this. He is our friend after all."

I can't believe she sees him as a friend. I only agreed because of Charlie.

We walked into the club and sat at a table. Angel was right, the music wasn't deafening. It was actually quite quiet. And at least it wasn't owned by Valentino. So I tolerated it and kept my eyes down. We ordered food and ate while chatting about how the hotel was doing and what we should do for vacations. Then we heard an announcer speak on a speaker.

"Hello, sinners! Tonight is a special night, as you know, otherwise, why would you be here! Anyways, tonight we have the one and only, the best dancer in hell, Big Juicy!"

People applauded as a very curvy woman walked out on stage and grabbed the pole. I kept my eyes down the whole night except now. I was in aw. Music started to play and as I listened and watched I realized this was a song about her. She danced quite elegantly and did very interesting moves. I thought I would never see so much of a woman in my existence. But she was the most glorious thing I have ever seen. I began to blush with how little this woman was wearing. Who am I kidding, she is an exotic dancer! I can't feel like this towards her! But... Who said I couldn't. She was like a snake around the pole. She knew how to show off her curves and it was driving me mad. No woman has ever caught my eye like that. Let alone make me feel like this. Eventually, the song ended and she slowed down her dancing. She walked off stage and left me speechless. A lady came and picked up the money that was thrown at her and followed her to where she went.

"Dammmnn Alastor, you might wanna cover that up."

Angel said closing my mouth for me because it was agape. I looked at him in confusion. He pointed down and I looked down...oh. I got up and ran to the bathroom... Well, I thought it was a bathroom. I shut the door behind me and locked it in a panic. I was a blushing mess. I turned around and screamed. It was her! She remained calm looking at me. She was in a robe and didn't have all that makeup on, she looked gorgeous. Wait! Why am I here! I tried to explain.

"Uh, I'm sorry dear I-i didn't mean to come in here. I th-thought this was the bathroom."

She looked down and notice my little problem. She smiled. Then laughed.

"Oh hun, it's fine. Just watch where you're going I almost shot you."

She went serious at the last part and pulled out a gun. She then put it away.

"Anyways, Mister Radio Demon, did you enjoy my show?"

"Y-yes it was quite lovely Miss B-big Juicy."

I felt weird saying that. She giggled.

"(Y/n) is fine."

"Oh, well you can call me Alastor."

I was still so nervous. She was like the woman of my dreams.

"Don't be so nervous hun, I won't bite...yet."

She smiled at me mischievously.

I gulped.

Bonus

Angels Perspective

Once Alastor noticed his problem he stood up and ran... To Big Juicy's changing room...

"Damn, I didn't think he would go for it like that!"

Everyone laughed and let him be with his situation.