My Lovely Buck

Part three of Lovely Buck and The Loveliest Buck

Alastor x Mysterious Buck Reader

⚠️Lemon⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

We made it home and we sat on the couch. I looked into his shiny eyes. I had to know.

"What's your name, my lovely buck?"

"Haha, I have a strange feeling you will call me lovely buck even if I tell you my name. My name is (y/n)."

I nod and mmmm. I look at him and have this aching feeling. Like a desire. A desire for him. I look at him and all I notice is his beauty. Those eyes and facial structure. So perfect. I want him to demolish me. Demolish me sexually. I want to scream his beautiful name as he destroys me. I would like to think of it as a gift for saving me twice. I got closer and closer. He closed the gap and we began to make out. We became heated as our clothes began to disappear. He held me with such love and care. It was a warm and tight embrace as we kissed. His hands roamed my naked form as if admiring my body. His hands settled on my thin hips and rubbed them roughly. It felt good. He laid us down on the couch and stopped kissing me for a moment. He looked into my eyes.

"You sure you want this?"

I nodded cutely at him and he smiled. He began the kiss again and entered me. He went hard and fast. All I could do was call his name. He felt like heaven. It was a bliss I had never had before. My moans echoed throughout the home. As he pounded me as fast and as hard as he could. We eventually reached our climaxes. We cleaned up and decided to take a bath. We were humming to a toon on the radio I brought in. We laughed and played with bubbles. I have never felt so loved and cared for as he held me all I could do was whisper his name.

"(Y/n)...my lovely buck..."