Strawberry Daddy

Sugar Daddy Alastor x Sugar Baby Reader

Your Perspective

Ever since in life and death, Alastor, the now Radio Demon, has been my sugar daddy. He fell in love with me. And at that, he would do anything for me. I never thought of him as anything more than a sugar daddy. I use him for money and power. I give him the sugar and he gives me the money. As long as Alastor thinks he has me I have everything I want. I have all the power over him and he doesn't seem to complain because he technically gets his share of what he wants. I like to think Alastor likes the fact that I have complete control over him.

Alastor's Perspective

I was walking with my darling love and we walked past a glass window. My sweet love looked at the window and gasped. I turned and looked at the window and saw a bag. (Y/n) looked entranced by it. Now was my chance.

"You like that bag, my love?"

"Yes daddy, I want it."

They smiled big then looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"All right love, but you are giving daddy lots of sugar later. That is a pretty big price tag."

My smile became mischievous. They looked at me and smiled. Their smile became mischievous as well, making me gulp.

"You can have all the sugar you want. As long as I get the bag. I know strawberry daddy's bank account might not like this one. I will make it worth it daddy. You know I always do."

They looked at me knowing this one was quite expensive even for me. But they were so perfect.

Needless to say, they got the bag...