Childbirth is Scary

Part two to Pregnancy is Scary

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Alastor's Perspective

I was pacing and walking in circles around the room. I was terrified. I tried to breathe every time I heard her scream. I didn't like it when she screamed in pain. I kept circling the room thinking about those nightmares I had. What if they come true? What if it was a warning? My thoughts were cut off.

"Stop that."

It was Angel. I looked at him and spoke.

"I can't help it. I hate it when she screams."

"She's strong Alastor. Everything will be fine."

I sat down and the screaming stopped. I began to hear babies crying. I looked up to Charlie walking out covered in sweat and some blood on her gloves. She spoke tiredly. It had been a long night.

"Al, you can come in now. Congratulations, you are a father to triplets."

I ran to the room to see her singing to our babies. I sat on the bed with them. I put my hands near my babies and they grabbed on my fingers. I almost started to cry. I kissed all three of their foreheads. Then I kissed my wife's. I heard Angel's annoying voice.

"Aww, so cute. You should let me babysit some time."

Never.

"Ń̵̨͍͓̜̀o̶͙̙̽͋̓̓.̸͖̆̇̉̾"

I felt a kiss on my cheek. I looked at my wife and calmed down. I smiled. She spoke softly.

"See. The dream was wrong. We are alive. I love you, Alastor."

"I love you too."

I held her and our babies to my chest and began to sing quietly.