Lovely Buck

Human Alastor x Mysterious Buck Reader

15-year-old Alastor's Perspective

It was late. Too late for me to be out of the house. I just wanted to go for a walk to get my mind off things. But it didn't go as planned. Now im running in the woods trying to find my home. There were a group of men chasing me. They yelled things like "come here, little boy!" And, "sexy little thing! Where are you!" They obviously wanted to put me in some sort of sex chain thing. Just so they can get some money from letting others rape a 15-year-old boy. How disgusting. I would kill all the pedophiles and rapists if I could. I will kill what I can though. But all this running is getting me tired. I need to hide. How stupid of me. What is a pretty boy like me doing walking around at 1 in the morning? I should have stayed home and let my father beat me. It would have been better than possibly getting raped for the rest of my life. Then I tripped. Out of all the times, I trip, it had to be now. I fell making a loud noise and making a yelping sound. They heard me... I'm over. My life will be ruined more than it already is. I stood up and ran again. They were so close they could now see me. I weaved through trees and shrubs just to get them away. But it was no use. There were so many of them all around me. They surrounded me. I was stuck. No, where to go.

"Where ya gonna go, huh?"

One man spoke. Then another began as they got closer.

"Yeah. You're ours now. We can make lots off of a pretty boy like you."

I have never been more scared in my life.

...

Then something knocked out one of the men. It was a (preferred/color) buck. He seemed to have knocked him out with his massive glorious antlers. The men were terrified at the sheer size of the buck. I knew bucks could be very big. But I have never seen one so big in my life. It made a high-pitched, almost demonic, deer noise getting closer to the men. The buck stomped on the unconscious man, most certainly killing him. The other men screamed and ran. The buck ran after.

...

The buck killed all of them. They were scattered around in the forest after trying to run. The buck came back to me. My breath hitched and I began to panic. Was I next? The buck knelt down as if to say "hop on". So I climbed on him and held his antlers as he stood up properly. He began to move in a familiar direction. The way back to my house. I laid on him and began to cry. This incredible buck saved my life. I had no doubt he wasn't a normal animal. Just being near him I could feel his power. I don't know what he was, but I didn't care. I began to cry. I whispered in the buck's ears as he walked.

"My lovely buck, I love you. Thank you for saving me."

I sobbed out quietly. The buck continued, but I had a strange feeling as if he said: "I love you too". I cried all the way home. Once we got there, my crying stopped. The buck knelt again. I got off and faced the buck. He was a beautiful creature. He stood tall and upright. I looked up at him and gave him the biggest smile I have ever given. He lowered his head and licked my cheek. I kissed his cheek back. He began to walk away until I said,

"Wait!"

He froze and turned his head to face me.

"Will I see you again, my lovely buck?"

There was a shine in his eyes that passed through. It made me shiver. The buck turned his head back around and left. Fading into the distance. I walked to the door. Before I opened it, it opened on its own. It revealed my sweet mother. She hugged me squeezing me tight.

"Where were you, my boy. You scared me so badly."

"I'm sorry, mama. I was going for a walk and the craziest thing happened to me!"

She let go and stared into my eyes with curiosity. I explained.

"I was walking to...you know...getaway. And I found myself running from a group of men."

She looks around worriedly. I continued.

"They are gone now, don't worry. But as I was running I tripped. I stood up and they were surrounding me! But this big beautiful (p/c) buck saved me and killed them all!"

I said, a little too excited.

"Then the buck carried me home, mama! He even kissed me on the cheek! Mama, if I ever see him again, im going to marry him, mama."

She looked at my dirt-covered face and noticed on one of my cheeks had mud smeared up my face as if something damp smudged it. She smiled at me. I was smiling like a goof. She giggled and said,

"I hope you find him again someday."

As I walked inside I couldn't help but think about those (e/c) eyes. I will never forget that little shine.